World Changing Water Secrets 03122015wm
This paper presents a clear interpretation of the molecular behavior of water in one of its natural energized states whi...
WATER, NEW SECRETS REVEAL WORLD CHANGING POSSIBILITIES Basic Explanation of Water’s World Changing Properties for Green Energy and More
1. INTRODUCTION It is hard to believe that something as ubiquitous as water could hold a surprise that could change the world. Beyond the life giving applications, water holds secrets to creating energy that could save our planet. There are plenty of mysteries that still abound about water and opportunities to spend money chasing after them. A friend of mine actually bought a “water energizer”; it claimed it would electrically boost the energy in the water she drank, providing a healthier fluid to operate her physical functions. The design was straightforward: electrodes providing electrical energy at a low level. The documentation explained that it proved its effect by reducing the size of the hydrogen bonded molecule bundles. It claimed that it could verify it’s claims that the water coming from the device had less hydrogen bonding than the water put into it, asserting this was a measure of the more energy contained within the water. On the one hand, energy was added to the water and produced the effect, so it should be more energized. However, this makes no sense if you take the traditional explanation of hydrogen bonding. The stronger the bonds (+ to -), the more energy and the larger the clumped molecules. Right? So, what’s up? Why would more energized water have less hydrogen bonding? It turns out this idea of energized water isn’t new. An alchemist1 I know has said that they have known that all water is not the same for a very long time. If they distill water, they only use the first 2/5 of the water that they condense. The rest of it is too “dense” to offer any of the alchemical properties they need from water. This is an interesting notion, which obviously must have some basis, or it would not have survived as a practical step for hundreds of years. But who can say if that is better for you or not? And how could this be possible? And what does this have to do with world changing energy production? This paper will take a new look at water, and shift the perspective of what you were taught in school. This isn’t new age or even alchemical lore, but observational
Think of alchemists as independent experimenters that are very results oriented and willing to question accepted dogma if it failed to produce results. 1
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015
science and a chronical of repeated demonstrations that validate this new view of what water can be and do. Surprisingly, and fundamentally the most remarkable thing about water is that it can actually become a gas that won’t liquefy until it reaches -178ᴼC in the open atmosphere, and this gas explosively implodes (condensing back into the liquid we drink) if compressed to 6 atmospheres or exposed to a spark. But the world changing applications are even more astounding. If you’d like to know more, read on.
2. BRIEF REVIEW OF THE PHENOMENON Water has done some really strange things of late: In the 1970’s an inventor named Yule Brown patented a commercial cutting torch by treating specially conditioned water with electricity. His “water-gas”, called Brown’s Gas, was able to outperform an oxygen-acetylene torch. His torch required only water (plus electricity of course) to fuel it, completely safe compared to tanks of oxygen or acetylene. The gas also burned at 54ᴼC. The torch tube never got hot enough to burn anything if set down after shutting it off, or if touched while in operation. The cool burning flame when kept on any metal would heat up and melt, then vaporize that metal. Magically, the flame raised its temperature only where it contacted the metal. Making it capable of soldering two dissimilar metals together with its one flame. In fact, it could burn through fire brick, charcoal, anything, even materials requiring 10’s of thousands of degrees. But wait, there’s more. Yule demonstrated that when it burned radioactive materials, they lost their radiation, completely neutralized, no longer radioactive. He demonstrated this effect to congress, but got no traction with the government on bringing his technology into the regulated industries that could take full advantage of these special properties. Prior to that, in the late ‘60’s, another inventor, Paul Pantone, created a unique fuel delivery system for an internal combustion engine. Paul was not a product of the institutional educational system. Somehow he came up with an idea that combined the intake and exhaust system for his engine to condition his fuel. First he vaporized his fuel mixture, then he preheated it with exhaust in a venturi-like tube, and then he ran his motor. He called it a GEET reactor. After being denied a patent, he published his original design, and now is seeking copy-write protection, having been shut down by the patent office. The surprising thing was he added water to his fuels and found he could run his engines on anything that would vaporize with the water. Running his engine on rootbeer was a glorious moment for this young man back in the day. However, he had no idea how it really worked at the time, and his approach over the years has been to offer huge “gas savings” with his invention by watering down your gas. The scientists who have looked at it have validated that it produces reactions consistent with both plasma © Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 2
and nuclear reactors. It was originally made out of an iron rod that was supported by a double iron tube with the fuel mix in the inside tube and exhaust in the outside tube. Not high tech or expensive to convert traditional carbureted engines. Paul repeatedly demonstrated his exhaust was so clean, you could breathe it.2 For some reason he and those that have publicly promoted his work have been harassed as a frauds ever since, despite multiple replications by independent experimenters and even endorsements by scientists. Currently he’s working on a new text to explain the process to a level that goes much deeper than this paper. His reactor is capable of turning any vaporized material mixed with water completely into energy. No expelled exhaust from the internal combustion engine using his fuel delivery system is one configuration option for his converted engines. Maybe California would stop getting pollution blowing in from China if they put these devices on their cars which are free of all pollution abatement devices. But, the ‘70’s produced a number of inventors who did the impossible with water. They actually drove their cars on water alone. Water that was electrolyzed by the power of the alternator run by the engine. This, as Wikipedia is currently claiming, is not possible because it takes more energy to electrically split water into Hydrogen and Oxygen than you will get back when it burns. They are overlooking the problem of the explosive nature of burning hydrogen, its way faster and hotter than gasoline. Also the nuance of how voltage affects electrolysis vs. current in multiple plate systems and the addition of catalysts, completely changing the power calculations. Even so, something else clearly must be going on. The engines run cooler, not hotter using water-gas. It’s not fake, many people have duplicated the work, and breathing the exhaust, drinking the clear condensed vapors is a pretty strong endorsement of what is going on. No one in their right mind will run a gas powered motor inside a room today. True fraud can be quickly exposed simply by closing the door on the garage. Before we get into that, Daniel Dingle in The Philippines demonstrated his water powered car for decades before being jailed at 82 years of age a few years ago. His government explained the economics of losing the tax dollars from oil sales was too much of a cost to give the country pollution free fuel when he first demonstrated his water powered car to their President. It took a well-funded plastics conglomerate to set him up for that take-down. But he is quoted to prefer jail over the fate of Stan Meyers. Stan Meyers drove his dune buggy from Kansas to Washington DC on water with his patented equipment before he was poisoned during the celebration dinner over a production deal that never happened.
Paul is still alive after multiple attempts on his life. His invention, when properly modified, has also been able to produce some interesting phenomenon which could lead to ways of stopping tornadoes in their tracks, new ways of scanning the body similar but safer than x-rays, and inexpensive ways to examine particle physical phenomenon. Scientists from around the world have examined and been impressed by his device. 2
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 3
Multiple garage hacks have duplicated their work and made torches or run cars on water. One, Denny Klein, even raced his car on water power alone, his original designs, like Stan’s pulsed the DC through Stainless Steel plates. Stan was an accomplished inventor and filed patents that disclose how he did it. Others have compared their working designs in public disclosures. It’s real, even if Wikipedia can’t explain it. The ironic part of this is the people doing it don’t really know what’s going on for the most part. And multiple theories abound because the fundamental research is not being done. So, are you interested in how it works? I have some insights I’d like to share. I think you will find them very compelling.
3. THE MOLECULAR REVEAL To reveal the secret of water, you have to go back to some of the things you were taught in high school chemistry. You might recall orbital theory, how electrons fit around atoms and between them in molecules. Keep in mind that this theory is developed from observation. It is not developed from the actual structure of the atoms and essence of electromagnetic theory. It was developed prior to the unification of the theories of physics. So, instead of figuring out what is really going on, the science has been in the mode of making exceptions when things don’t work as predicted. The result here is that there are multiple electron behavioral theories, and orbital with variations is one of them. However, today, the observational reality is much more sophisticated and can lend some insights that weren’t available when you were in high school. Basically we were taught that Oxygen with 8 protons, and 8 neutrons was balanced in charge with 8 electrons. However, electrons only gather around atoms in pairs for each orbital, which is complicated because they tend to fill all the orbitals ½ way before pairing each orbital. So, Oxygen with 2 S1 electrons, 2S2 electrons, and 4 out of 6 possible P3 electrons has two P orbitals that are ½ filled. The theory says Oxygen seeks to add two more electrons to stabilize the electron shells, but without upsetting the charge ratio of protons to electrons. It does this by bonding with another Oxygen atom, filling each of the two ½ filled orbitals with shared electrons; or bonding with two hydrogen atoms, who are seeking to fill their ½ filled 1S1 orbitals sharing with one Oxygen atom’s two unpaired P3 electrons. The reaction of burning hydrogen releases energy, so 2 H20 bonds have less energy (and therefore is more stable) than the O2 and 2-H2 bonds. The three P orbitals look like 3 crossed dumbbells on a Cartesian 3-D axis. When Oxygen bonds with two Hydrogen atoms (to make water), we were told the S1 orbitals of the Hydrogen hybridize with the 3P3 orbitals of the Oxygen and formed 4SP3 hybrid orbitals in the form of a tetrahedron. The Hydrogens taking up two vertices locations of the tetrahedron and the two paired electrons taking up the other two. This creates a polar molecule that is mostly negative on one side and mostly positive on the other. This +/- polarity of the individual molecules causes hydrogen bonding, similar to how © Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 4
magnets attract N-S. It turns out, both these assumptive explanations were not entirely true. The secret lies with the Oxygen atom. Oxygen does form O2, a stable gas we breathe. But it also forms O3 (Ozone), a stable gas (although not as stable as O2) that protects us from harmful radiation from the sun. One would expect O3 to be in the form of an equilateral triangle. Sharing one electron from each of the bonding atoms. We were led to believe all Oxygen atoms are the same. However, O3 always has one central Oxygen atom and two attached atoms in an isosceles triangle configuration. Obviously Oxygen is capable of holding different energy levels of electrons that are not so easily simplified into a hybridized orbital theory. And for this to be the shape preferred by O3, it would mean that Oxygen atoms are in fact not all the same all the time. At a nuclear level they must be different, or flexible in how they organize their protons and neutrons, or in the fundamental energy that the nucleus contains to maintain stability of the different electron orbitals. In fact, some of the more advanced theories that can’t quite be confirmed suggest that the position and energies of the Protons and Neutrons influence how the electrons form and hold energy of electrons around an atom. This shared nuclear influence has some merit and also could inspire some new experiments in nuclear physics. The electron-nucleus connection may offer a new approach to plasma and nuclear physics. This will impact both energy generation possibilities and our concept of gravity3. But for now, let’s get back to our topic at hand. What remains clear is that the electrons can and do regularly change their energy states in atoms and molecules. This happens in every chemical reaction, producing or consuming light or radiated energy. Also in every solid state device, some producing light, others significant changes in magnetic fields to operate the transistors and power devices within your computer or cell phone. It appears that water is capable of doing this, just like a semiconductor, but unlike a semiconductor that is solid and remains relatively physically unchanged, water molecules change their shape with the amount of energy that the electrons possess. But before I go there, let’s complete our review of electron orbital theory. You might recall that when an electron in an orbital gives up energy, it is always in a discrete amount, or quanta. Since the energy is always in the form of an electromagnetic wave, this quanta corresponds to a specific wave length and equivalent
There are multiple inventions coming forward that seem to be able to pull huge amounts of energy out of other substances with pulsed electricity. Project Dog Bone is one of them. There clearly is something to the ability of substances with properly stimulated electrons, to influence what the protons and neutrons are doing; changing them and producing energy. In the Unified Theories of Physics this is an interaction of gravity and light on a nuclear level. 3
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 5
energy. This is most common in LED’s, very narrow wavelengths for single compound emitters4. Water is no exception. For centuries there is a peculiar event witnessed in water. It is called cavitation and sonoluminescence.5 The energy in the light given off has been measured to be equivalent to tens of thousands of degrees. Beating and compressing the water apparently charges the electrons in the water up and bubbles form. When the bubbles collapse, or the gas condenses, light is emitted of a very high energy value or quanta. Adding substances to the water increases the energy released in the flashes of light.6 People have studied this for years, because it routinely dissolved propellers and pump blades. Simple water disintegrates titanium propellers. The scientists have promoted that this was due to the localized implosive force of the collapsing bubble, a micro-burst of extreme pressure. I’ll go out on a limb here and suggest the electron energy discharge may have had something to do with the vaporization, and sound may not be responsible for the light that is emitted.7 But to credit the electrons for the transmutation of titanium, you need a little more clarity on what is happening to the water molecule. It turns out that today they can measure the energy state and position of the orbitals of some molecules. And one scientist measured the water molecule and found a different state than the classic 4-SP3 structure. He found a fully energized P orbital orthogonally positioned to the triangular plane of three SP2 orbitals. The other paired electrons in the hybrid orbital were only 80% of their expected potential with the Hydrogen atoms forming the other two corners of the triangle with hybridized SP2 orbital potential. This water molecule was holding more energy on its own than typical/historically explained water, it had changed its characteristic shape and polarity configuration. However, it was not holding all the energy that it could have held. It proves without doubt that water is able to hold more energy than has been taught for centuries. And water will reconfigure its orbital organization to accommodate the energy variations. A big surprise to institutional science with a huge impact for the world. Now don’t get ahead of me, and yes, you’ve probably got it figured out. But, before we go there, let’s debunk hydrogen bonding.
LED’s are a great example. You put low frequency electricity of a certain voltage in, and out comes high frequency light radiation. Way more efficiently than bulk heating of metal filaments as in traditional lighting. Most substances will also energize their electrons with heat, to the point of release at the higher energy state compatible with their electron orbitals. 5 Another misnomer. It isn’t the sound that generates the light, but what can you do? 6 This is a cascade effect of one electron emitting an energy that stimulates a higher energy from another substance’s electron is often used in laser technology to pump up the power. 7With this being a common method of disintegrating metals (through electrical discharge), one wonders why micro-pressure would be used to explain the effect. Is it because fluid scientists don’t understand electricity? Does this confusion all come down to the specialization and departmental politics of scientific disciplines? This reminds me of archeologists pretending to be civil engineers. 4
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 6
Water is special. In fact, the clumping of water is what makes life as we know it possible. It gives water surface tension. It slows the mixing of substances in water, the diffusion rate is impossibly slow due to water molecules clumping together. It enables trees to grow tall with the benefit of capillary action, and all kinds of bodily functions to happen. It enables ice to float and protects all kinds of life during winter with this phenomenon. Some cultures are taught that the ocean is one big molecule of clumped water molecules. But, it’s not hydrogen bonding that forms the clumps. It’s actually those paired electrons in the SP3 (and now potentially SP2) orbitals. Those orbitals can hold so much more energy than we thought. In point of fact they seek out more energy than they get in single molecule SP3 orbitals. They satisfy this need by clumping together with other water molecules. This is what makes water a liquid at room temperature and what makes it so slow to boil or a very good cooling agent for evaporative cooling. The heat you put into water is shared by all the interconnected electrons, and they simply absorb it into their collective orbitals until eventually the electrons pick up so much energy that they break free of the collective clump. Frankly, the images of molecular clumping does not support the formation you might expect with a + to – organization.8 The new age water energizer is correct in the effect of adding energy to water, it reduces the clumping. The ionic or +/- clumping only comes into play when the energy is drained from the molecules and minimal excess energy is present as happens when water is close to freezing. That’s when water expands by orienting + to – between the molecules, not clumps together. Sorry, but hydrogen bonding is a complete misnomer, and the explanation is completely bogus.9 So, now let’s bring the final reveal. The collective non-bonded pairs of electrons can absorb energy from friction (as in cavitation) or heat or electricity. Different frequencies and conditions will have different effective transfer rates and result in differing molecular behavior. Straight heat usually always boils water. Beating it violently will heat it, but also produces cavitation with the resulting energized gas expansion followed by an energy release and collapsing condensation. Boiled water, or water vapor is not fully energized water, it simply is energized enough to overcome the shared electron bonding’s liquefying effects. In cavitation, the water is often cold, but also may contain electrolytes that facilitate the exchange of electrical energy, increasing the efficiency of the energy transfer into the electron orbitals.10
Yes they have scanned the organization of “hydrogen bonds” in water. Although completely off the top of my head, it would make more sense to say the gravity of the Oxygen atom is stronger than the balancing electrons in the paired SP3 orbitals, so it pulls on the energy of neighboring SP3 paired orbitals and finds balance with the shared energy of multiple electrons spread across multiple molecules. 10 So here it is, for centuries we’ve been seeing a higher state of water, a gas incapable of liquefying at room or water temperatures. It happens to have an energy threshold higher or rather requiring a more concentrated energy infusion than normal heating methods. 8 9
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 7
Let’s take just a paragraph and look at cavitation. It turns out a man patented a process for heating water with cavitation. He demonstrated it was 30% more efficient at making steam than by just heating water. He started his business with a patented energy saving burner-less water-beater heater. However, he also discovered the process disintegrated his beater. Now his company’s cavitation systems only heat chemical slurries with his 30% more efficient cavitating heating and blending process. No measurable loss of elements have resulted from that process. (But I doubt anyone has looked for it in the slurries.) The cost of replacing the beaters was more than the energy savings in heating water alone. Using electricity to energize water usually generates Hydrogen and Oxygen, but you can actually form an energized water gas if you set it up right. Cavitate the water with the generated gas, by getting it hot and pressurized with properly spaced DC powered plates, or pulse the DC on the order of 40,000 Hz and magically, the water also transforms into a gas that is heavier than air. The conversion rates were measured to be exponential at these frequencies by Stan Meyers (electrical energy in to gas out). This was how he was able to have a slug-bug engine (which typically can barely light the headlights) provide the electricity needed to turn water into fuel in excess of what was needed to drive the car at 300 miles to the gallon of water. I assert that the two paired electron SP3 orbitals will pick up enough energy to form two orthogonal P orbitals, and the Hydrogen atoms will form a linear molecule with the remaining two SP orbitals, completely changing the shape and eliminating the regular electron orbital clumping characteristics of the water molecule. There is still an electromagnetic interaction of the gas molecules, as this lighter molecule forms a gas that is denser than air (principally N2)11. This energized water molecule now behaves as most molecules that size with a polar configuration of positive ends and negative center. Gas at room temperature, liquefying at -178ᴼC. And also, like Ozone, very reactive to spark or flame. And also very reactive to magnetic fields. The quanta of the release of the energy when this 2P with 2SP orbitals H-O-H linear configuration drops to 4-SP3 orbital tetrahedral formation is extremely powerful. So powerful and at such a high frequency, that it can initiate a plasma or low temperature nuclear reaction with elements that are susceptible to the energy and proximal to the emissions. Although the burning gas flame won’t ever boil water, it will heat any metal to plasma temperatures and deconstruct the nuclear fabric of the material if in contact long enough. If the gas burns on its own, it is an implosive reaction at 54ᴼC, where the release has little effect on air or water12 in proximate location due to their transparent nature
N2 has a mass of 28, H2O, 18. Other than the ~1,800 to 1 implosive compression. Note. Steam locomotives used the quenching of steam in cylinders to power the wheels with the implosive compression. 11 12
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 8
and the lack of physical forces to couple the discharge to the nucleus of the neighboring atoms13. Ignition happens when compressed to 6 atmospheres, or when exposed to an energy discharge of spark or flame. These Low Temperature Nuclear Reactions or Plasma Reactions only seem to happen in contact with electrically conductive and visibly dense materials. These materials respond with absorption of heat and/or are energized to plasma states (when noble gasses or when the targets are sufficiently energized). Metals, Noble Gasses, and Organic Compounds all becoming compatible reaction partners. In these reactions, water behaves as a catalyst in that the molecule itself does not participate in the reaction, it simply changes state from energized gas to deenergized liquid after injecting its high energy quantum burst. In support of that the GEET reactor has demonstrated operation without an exhaust port. The imploded volume of gas measures extremely pure and breathable regardless of what is mixed with the water, even crude oil. However, as noted above, the exhaust can also be recycled fully into the air intake, demonstrating the complete conversion of matter to energy with his system running a gasoline and water mixture for fuel. Water powered, and clean burning water supplemented cars that don’t pollute have been viable since the late 60’s. Something else the government has been made aware of, but fails to see the importance of promoting this in its regulatory role to curb pollution and global warming.
4. SUMMARY Pulling this together in an elevator pitch sounds pretty fantastical. However, it is true that water has another physical state with independent properties.14 Water typically forms ice at 0ᴼC, liquid up to 100ᴼC, and a vapor above that. However, when properly energized, water can convert to a higher energized state that boils at -178ᴼC, is relatively stable, and is denser than air. This energized, gaseous state of water will release a very high energy plasma-like burst of energy in condensing to its more common liquid form. This energy burst is capable of causing localized, biologically safe, low temperature nuclear reactions with other elements. Complete non-selfsustaining conversion of matter to energy and transmutation of elements have been demonstrated, replication of other elements has been reported.
It could also be that since this is a normal discharge frequency for Oxygen atoms, it won’t directly affect water or Oxygen. 14 Some of you may recall a science fiction story that spoke of the world ending discovery of “Ice Nine”. Ice nine was a form of water that crystalized at room temperature, introduction to the world’s ocean ended all life on the planet. It’s not that dire, or is it? See the implications and applications section below. 13
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 9
Other properties of this H-O-H, a linear molecule of energized-water-gas are that it ignites with spark, flame, or compression above 6 atmospheres. It burns at 54ᴼC, but actually this is a condensation state change and physical realignment of the molecule. While in the energized gas state, the ionic properties appear to cause the gas to be denser than would normally be expected for a molecule of the same mass. The energy that is released when it burns has demonstrated to produce not only heat, but electricity too. The spark of the burn itself is of a characteristic similar to plasma arcing, although it creates a flame in open air with visible characteristics similar to burning butane. Continuous exposure to the flame tends to end in the nuclear deconstruction of the target substance. There are currently three dominant ways to create the gas for useful purposes. One being to accelerate water vapor to supersonic speeds within an electrically and magnetically charged chamber (the GEET reactor), another to pulse the common liquid form of water with 40KHz DC with the appropriate voltage and spacing between electrodes of stainless steel; and also through cavitation or physical agitation of the water with an appropriate DC voltage and properly conditioned stainless electrodes15.
5. POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS Proven applications exist as fuel for automobiles and trucks and generators: it can be configured to fire gasoline, diesel, and natural gas engines as mixing the gas with various other substances from regular water vapor, to regular fuels, organic and metallic compounds, even Nobel gasses will change the octane and burn rate of the combustion to match the original fuel. The energy generated in explosive power or heat from clean fuel mixture reactions far exceeds the energy expended in generating the water-gas. The exhaust is breathable, or can be completely recycled into the engine for application in closed environments or areas where pollution abatement is a concern. This gas has proven itself as both a source of energy and a key element in a process that can eliminate all pollution. It does this by neutralizing radiation and/or converting any material into energy. This includes applications like under water (the flame does not require oxygen to burn, as it is a condensation reaction, not a typical oxidation reaction) toxic events like uncapped oil wells under the ocean or contamination from nuclear reactor meltdowns, the exhaust from normal combustion sources, or toxic chemical disposal from industrial reactions. There have been some claims that under the right condition, similar to what is seen in plasma reactions, matter
The electrolysis options usually require a catalyst such as KOH be added to the water in small amounts. After this, only water is needed to be replaced as the KOH is not consumed. Often Hydrogen and Oxygen are also produced. More study is required to determine how to optimize the electrolysis methods. Proper blending of the three gasses is how water alone powers an engine without modifying the timing. 15
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 10
transmutation can result during the creation of the gas turning water into other substances contained within the generating vessel. Testimony includes the replication of inorganic and organic compounds. One application using these combined properties would be purifying polluted water while generating energy. This gas has also proven itself as an excellent medium for deep diving breathing units (replacing nitrogen or helium) as it does not have the drawback of creating bubbles in the blood upon decompression. Apparently when it goes into solution in the blood, it turns back into regular water. There may be other applications related to hyperbaric treatments or sterile atmospheres that may benefit healing due to the high energy content of the molecules which may be beneficial in the treatment of diseases, similar to some of the effects noted in the use of Ozone. Although it is easy to generate on demand, it has been demonstrated to be stable when compressed below 6 atmospheres. The properties of the liquid or solid forms of this configuration are currently unknown but could offer unique applications in multiple fields of study due to the unique electromagnetic properties of the molecules which have only partially been investigated to date.
6. IMPLICATIONS The first and major implication of this gas is that it threatens the economics of the oil and gas industries as well as the other industries that compete with these for energy production (nuclear, solar, wind, geothermal, wave, etc.). Water, by comparison, is free and available to everyone. Clean generation would make local energy production more practical than the current grid structure. Establishing viable and available machines that process water into energy for home, business, and travel will create major economic failures and massive reduction of cost of manufacture and delivery for all the industries that support the current petroleum based and battery based fueled vehicles (including planes and ships). Engines that utilize this technology, with today’s standard of manufacture, will run orders of magnitude longer due to cooler operating temperatures and no pollution to treat or foul mechanisms. The flexibility of using water gas with additives offers the opportunity to convert any fuel burning engine to water-gas without major investments. Obviously the tax dollars associated with gas and oil would need to be replaced, although environmental protection expenses would see a shift from just reporting to clean up and then near extinction of pollution concerns beyond processing methods and other waste disposal issues. Also, a responsible crossover utilizing the detoxification of past pollution for energy would make sense for the general public. Plus, the thousands of jobs that would be eliminated would need to be accommodated for those who are capable of retraining and employment in other capacities. Finally, the impact to costs will give competitive advantages to the first adaptors, eventually resetting the value of money on a global scale. Cooperative trade agreements and protection and support for © Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 11
late adaptors may be required to avoid chaotic shortages in secondary industries. Of course it goes without saying that the financial markets will need some sort of protection as the current top rated energy industries will all see a stock valuation collapse that was worse than the last mortgage collapse. It is doubtful the world economy will be able to support the losses that those financial institutions will incur, some sort of cooperative world agreement similar to writing off the debts will have to be made. Especially since the current governments are deeply involved in the financial operations of the oil industry throughout the world economy. On the bright side, global warming and toxic impact to the environment will take a huge hit, as CO2 will no longer be generated by the major energy users and producers today. No nitrogen related emissions, no radioactive waste or contamination problems, no need to drill for oil beyond the existing wells as their productive life will be extended beyond the foreseeable future due to decreased demand. The cost of oil may bottom out with the reduced demands and no longer the need to explore or drill in exotic locations like the Arctic Ocean. Current and future spills of any kind could be completely cleaned with the right application of this technology. Although the need to drill and exploit the environment may actually be eliminated beyond the current sources in operation. Additionally, if the reactions can be sufficiently studied and perfected, replicators that create the raw materials we need are also possible. Eliminating the need for environmental destruction for the pursuit of raw materials. This would benefit the planet, but eliminate the mining and have a major impact on the raw materials processing industries. The major issue preventing this from coming to a car near you is the oligarchs and their sponsors who produce oil or other competing industries. So far, since the late ‘60’s, they have compromised or killed with the aid of corrupt governments or in the name of national security everyone who came close to putting this in the hands of people at large. This is one of the most disruptive technologies on the planet and has the power to impact every business, and every person in the world. Any geographically influenced industry could be transplanted to any location with just the investment of generating equipment. All carbon emissions could be eliminated. All toxic sites could be cleaned, even the nuclear wastes that are still being stockpiled by the nuclear industry. Energy will essentially be free, enabling bio-domes in any location to duplicate the environment of any other location at only the cost of construction. Greenland could become the world’s top producer of grass skirts and coconut bras, as well as a tropical escape with longer days than your traditional beach getaway. Of course the cost of getting there would be limited to the material cost of the mechanisms and people staffing the transportation services, their largest expense, fuel, would be zero. We might even be able to join Captain Nemo in our undersea cities. © Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 12
More practically speaking, any location could produce any food they needed under glass that would cost nothing to condition beyond the hardware, which would cost less without the cost of the energy to make and transport it. Energy distribution could be easier to provide and mange with smaller, local production units better able to predict and respond to the needs of local consumers without harm to the environment. Polluted water could be turned into clean water while generating energy.
7. FINAL WORDS Of course with this technology on the radar of governments from the late ‘60’s it’s pretty obvious that they prefer the status quo to disruptive innovation that reduces the cost of living, feeds the world, fuels the growth of third world nations, and saves the planet. It will take a revolution of social consciousness to bring this technology into public use. Consider that all three nuclear melt downs (Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Japan) and the major Gulf of Mexico oil disaster could have all been cleaned up as they happened or never would have been built, if the government had taken action to utilize this tech when it first surfaced. What’s even more interesting, is that as great as this tech is, and there is clearly a place for it in our collective future, when it comes to energy production, its old school and not as good as it gets. There are ways to amplify electricity that have been consistently ignored by the establishment since the mid ‘70’s when a US Scientist demonstrated and broadcast how he did it on US television. The earliest patent I’ve found was made in 1977 by a team of engineers. Today that tech has been proven to power an electric car that doesn’t need recharging. This developed by a current scientist, Thane C. Heins. His work, which he patented in Canada, amplifies standard household power 4 times with solid state hardware. No moving parts. (Although now he says he’s greatly improved that factor.) Heins uses the same method, although with different application, described in the mid ‘70’s, and patented by a team of scientists in 1977 here in the US. This of course is a hugely compact fuel source that would enable personal flying machines with unlimited range, never have to land, and so much more. But Thane Heins still hasn’t gotten any traction for production. All it took was looking fresh at the old school conventions of using electricity and taking advantage of observed phenomenon that caused problems in new ways to create solutions. Several independent and even teams of scientists have produced similar results with slight variations on the basic theme. It’s repeatable, proven, and easily implemented with today’s technology already in use.
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 13
Retooling is required, but self-powered electric motors and circuits make a whole lot more sense than water-gas powered ones to generate electricity. In fact, the noise comparison would make electric generating-motors more practical in nearly every application, except where the benefits of matter transmutation make sense. Let me know if you want a report on this technology. It’s much simpler. I’m convinced that a couple guys in Brazil have used it to run a printing factory with multiple presses for a day just on a small bank of batteries. But like most of the guys who have duplicated the water-gas efforts, they aren’t explaining how it works that gives anyone an idea of what’s going on. Their Brazilian patent is woefully lacking in details. These two technologies could assure us a much better life for us, or at least our children. That is until we crack the relationship between electrons and protons. Then we just might see another revolution: making matter and moving objects with light and the practical implementation of anti-gravity. That will totally revolutionize everything again, if it ever sees the light of day. If you want to save your habitat for your grandchildren, spread the word. Only through education and group effort will the world become a better place. Simple garage level technology can do it, we just have to work together to make it happen. Get familiar with the science and the technology, impress the need and possibilities to your government officials. Just one country taking on this tech will bring a competitive advantage that will require the rest of the world to catch up. We survived the switch from sail to powered boats, from horses to autos, from POTs(Plain Old Telephones) to internet. We can survive the switch from paying for energy to getting it for free. The options not to, as we have for the last 40 some odd years, don’t look so good.
© Copywrited All Rights Reserved Bill Mundy 2015 pg. 14