Sun : If sun is weak or malefic, person will always have excess saliva in his mouth. Frequent numbness in limbs or some physical disorder is possible. He/she will feel insecure about their position and respect in society and try to praise themselves. Colorblindness(red or grey color) is possible. Eye sight will be reduced. Will socialise less due to inferiority feelings. Remedies for Sun : Before starting any new work or before leaving home, drink a glass of water mixed with sugar. Avoid meat and stick to vegetarian meal. Feed black cow and monkey whenever possible. If you cook, then put off the stove flame using milk. Pet a dog at home and take blessing of your mother everyday. Do not accept any gift for free of cost from anyone, except from parents. Donate dark red or ruby colored clothes. Source : http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/remedies-for-malefic-planets-in-horoscope.html Sun: Since the color of Sun is red, the strengthening of Sun in the horoscope of an individual should be done with red flowers or saffron-color items. The recommended stone is ruby which is also red. This color represents energy and power. It also shows vitality and creativity. However, excess of red is harmful. Therefore, the weight of the gemstone has to be carefully decided. This color is not recommended to be used for people who have heart trouble. Source : http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/lucky-colors-and-astrological-remedies.html
Remedies for badly placed SUN in Horoscope The Sun is Vishnu, the lord of presentation, is the father of our solar system, around which all planets resolve. The power of light in the sky, the temperature of the earth, the power of presentation and progress are represented by the sun. His presence means the “day” and absence means the “night”. The soul in human body and the power of rendering bodily services to others have also been referred to the Sun – a royal planet of power, authority and finances. The Sun provides good results if placed in houses 1 to 5,8,9,11 and 12. The 6th, 7th, and 10th are bad houses for the Sun. The Moon, the Jupiter and the Mars are the planets friendly to the Sun, where the Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu are enemies. The first is the Puccka Ghar, the permanent house and the house of exaltation of the Sun, whereas the 7th house is in the house of debilitation. The Mars in the 6th and Ketu in the 1st house make the Sun produce results of an exalted planet. If the Sun is exalted or placed in an auspicious house of a person’s horoscope he is bound to rise higher and higher in power and position. If obstacles are created against him by a person that person is bound to meet his doom. Much better results are proposed if the Sun is in conjunction with Mercury.
The Sun gives adverse effects on the things associated with the house in which he is placed. Consequently in the 1st house he will create health problems for the native. In the 2nd house he will affect the family and its comforts absolutely adversely. The Sun in the 6th house will not prove good for the sisters and daughters of the native. In the 7th he will face obstacles in the comforts of the wife. The Sun of the 8th house will save the native from death in critical situations. The Sun in the 9th house will destroy the comforts of the forefathers and perhaps deprive the native of their properties. In the 10th, the sun will affect the father adversely. The sun in the 11th increases and multiplies the income of the native manifold, if he does not augment the power of Saturn by consumption of liquor, meat and eggs. The Sun in the 12th house destroys the comforts of the night and sleep of the native. The Sun will not be able to harm Venus when Sun is being aspected by Saturn because Saturn and Venus are great friends. On the contrary, if Saturn is being aspected by Sun, then the Sun will not be afraid of Saturn and he will destroy the Venus as both are natural enemies in the house where he is placed. Sun in 1st House If benefic, the native will be fond of constructing religious buildings and digging of wells for public purposes. He will have permanent source of livelihood- more from the government. Money earned from honest sources will keep multiplying. He will believe only his eyes, not in what he hears. If malefic, the native’s father may die in early childhood. Having sex in the day time will make the wife constantly ill and have infection of tuberculosis if Venus is placed in the 7th house. Malefic Sun in the 1st house and Mars in the 5th house will cause the death of sons, one after the other. Similarly, the malefic Sun in the 1st house and Saturn in the 8th house will cause the death of wives, one after the other. If there is no planet in the 7th house the marriage before 24th year will prove lucky for the native, otherwise the 24th year of the native would prove highly disastrous for him. Remedial Measures: (1) Marry before 24th year of life. (2) Don’t have sex with wife during the day time. (3) Install a hand pump for water in your ancestral house. (4) Construct small dark room in the left side at the end of your house. (5) Either of the spouse must s eating “gur” i.e. jaggery. Sun in 2nd house If benefic: (1) The native will be self-dependent, skilled in handiwork and would prove highly helpful to parents, maternal uncles, sisters, daughters and in-laws.
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become more auspicious if the Moon is placed in the 6th house. (3) Ketu in the 8th house will make the native very truthful. (4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the native a renowned artist or painter. (5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him a great technician. (6) Mars in the 9th house makes him fashionable. (7) The generous nature of the native would put an end to growing enemies. If malefic: (1) The Sun will affect very adversely the things and relatives associated with the planets inimical to the Sun i.e., wife, wealth, widows, cows, taste, mother etc. Disputes regarding wealth and property and wife will spoil the native. (2) Never accept donations if the Moon is placed in the 8th house and the Sun in the 2nd house is not auspicious; otherwise the native will be destroyed altogether. (3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars in the 1st and Moon in the 12th house make the native’s condition critical and pathetic in every manner. (4) Mars in the 8th house makes the native extremely greedy if the Sun in the 2nd house is inauspicious. Remedial Measures : (1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and almonds to religious places of worship. (2) Manage to avoid disputes involving wealth, property and ladies. (3) Avoid accepting donations, specially rice, silver and milk. Sun in 3rd House If benefic: (1) The native will be rich, self-dependant and having younger brothers. (2) He will be blessed with divine grace and will earn profits intellectual by pursuits. (3) He will be interested in astrology and mathematics. If malefic: (1) If the Sun is not auspicious in the 3rd house and the Moon is also not auspicious in the horoscope, there will be daylight robbery or theft in the native’s house. (2) If the 9th house is afflicted, the forefathers would have been poor. (3) If the 1st house is afflicted, the neighbours of the native will be destroyed. Remedial Measures : (1) Obtain blessings of the mother by keeping her happy. (2) Serve others with rice or milk. (3) Practice good conduct and avoid evil deeds. Sun in 4th House If benefic: (1) The native will be wise, kind and a good administrator. He will have constant source of income. He will leave a legacy of great riches for his off springs after death.
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will earn great profit through certain new researches. (3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house will make such a native a renowned trader. (4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will make good profits through gold and silver trade. If malefic: (1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to commit theft and likes to harm others. This tendency ultimately produces very bad results. (2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th house he becomes victimised by night blindness. (3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and mars is placed in the 10th house, the native’s eye will become seriously defective, but his fortunes will not dwindle. (4) The native will become impotent if the Sun in the 4th is inauspicious and the Moon is placed in the 1st or 2nd house, the Venus is in the 5th and Saturn is in the 7th house. Remedial Measures : (1) Distribute alms and food to the needy people. (2) Do not take up business associated with iron and wood. (3) Business associated with gold, silver, cloth will give very good results. Sun in 5th house If benefic: (1) The progress and prosperity of family and children will be assured. If the Mars is placed in the 1st or 8th house and Rahu, Ketu, Saturn are placed in 9th and 12th houses, the native will lead king’s life. (2) If in 5th house placed with any planet inimical to Sun, the native will be bestowed hour by the government everywhere. (3) If Jupiter is placed in 9th or 12th house, the enemies will be destroyed, but this position will not be good for children of the native. If malefic: (1) If the Sun in the 5th is inauspicious and Jupiter is in 10th, the wife of the native will die and wives in subsequent marriages will also die (2) If the Sun in the 5th house is inauspicious and Saturn is placed in 3rd, sons of the native will die. Remedial Measures : (1) Do not delay in having a child. (2) Build your kitchen in the eastern portion of your house. (3) Drop a lit the quantity of mustard oil on the ground continuously for 43 days. Sun in 6th House If benefic: (1) Native will be lucky, prone to anger, will have beautiful spouse and will benefit from that
government. (2) If Sun is in the 6th house and Moon, Mars and Jupiter in the 2nd house, following tradition will be beneficial. (3) If sun is in 6th house and Ketu in 1st or 7th house then the native will have a son and after the 48th year great fortune will follow. (4) If there is no planet in the 2nd house, the native will get a government job in the 22nd year of his life. If malefic: (1) The native’s son and maternal family will face bad times. Will also affect native health adversely. (2) If Mars is placed in the 10th house the native’s sons will die one after the other. (3) Mercury in the 12th house causes high blood pressure. Remedial Measures: (1) Ancestral customs and ritu also should be strictly followed; otherwise the family progress and happiness will be destroyed. (2) Underground furnaces should not be constructed with in the premises of the house. (3) After taking dinner blow off the fire of the kitchen stove by sprinkling milk over it. (4) Always keep Gangajal in the premises of your house. (5) Offer wheat or Gur(jaggery) to monkeys. Sun in 7th House If benefic: (1) If Jupiter, Mars or Moon are placed in the 2nd house, the native will occupy a ministerial position in the government. (2) If the Mercury is exalted or Mercury in the 5th or 7th house is aspected by Mars, the native will have unending sources of income. If malefic: (1) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and Jupiter, Venus or any malefic planet is placed in the 11th house and Mercury is malefic in any other house, the native will encounter the death of several members of his family together. (2) Obstacles from the government and diseases like tuberclosis and asthma will vicitimise the native. (3) Incidents of fire, embalmment and other family troubles will madden the native who may go to the extent of becoming a recluse or committing suicide. (4) Malefic Sun in the 7th and Mars or Saturn in the 2nd or 12th house and Moon in the 1st house cause leprosy or leucoderma. Remedial Measures: (1) Lessen the amount of salt intake. (2) Start any work after taking a little sweet with water. (3) Offer a little piece of your chapati to the fire of the kitchen before taking your meals.
(4) Serving and rearing up a black cow or a cow without horns, but make sure that the cow is not white. Sun in 8th House If benefic: (1) Government favours will accrue from the 22nd year of life. (2) Here the Sun makes the native truthful, saintly and king-like. Nobody would be able to harm him. If malefic: (1) Mercury in the 2nd house will create economic crisis. (2) Native will be short tempered, impatient & will have ill health. Remedial Measures : (1) Never keep a white cloth in the house. (2) Never live in the house facing south. (3) Always eat something sweet and drink water before starting any new work. (4) Throw copper coins in a burning pyre (Chita) whenever possible. (5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running water. Sun in 9th House If benefic: (1) Native will be lucky, good natured will have good family life and will always help others. (2) If Mercury is in the 5th house, the native will have fortune after 34 years. If malefic: (1) Native will be evil and troubled by his brothers. (2) Disfavour from government and loss of reputation. Remedial Measures : (1) Never accept articles of silver as gifts or donation. Donate silver articles frequently. (2) Ancestral pots and utensils of brass must be used and not sold. (3) Avoid extreme anger and extreme softness. Sun in 10th House If benefic: (1) Benefits and favours from government, good health and financially stronger. (2) The native will get a government job and comforts of vehicles and servants. (3) The native will always be suspicious about others. If malefic: (1) If Saturn is in the 4th house, the native’s father will die in his childhood. (2) If the Sun is in the 10th house and moon is in the 5th house the native will have a very short
life. (3) If the 4th house is without any planet, the native will be deprived of government favours and benefits. Remedial Measures: (1) Never wear blue or black clothes. (2) Throwing a copper coin in a river or canal for 43 days will be highly beneficial. (3) Abstain from liquor and meat. Sun in 11th House If benefic: (1) If the native is vegetarian he will have three sons and will himself be head of the house and will get benefits from government. If malefic: (1) The Moon is in the 5th house and the Sun is not aspected by good planets, the will have a short life span. Remedial Measures : (1) Abstain from meat and wine. (2) Keep almonds or radishes near the head of the bed and offer it in the temple next day for long life and children. Sun in 12th House If benefic: (1) If Ketu in the 2nd house the native will earn wealth after 24 years and will have good family life. (2) If Venus and Mercury are together their then one will benefit from business and the native will always have steady source of income. If malefic: (1) Native will suffer from depression, financial loss from machineries and will be punished by the government. (2) If the other evil planet is in the 1st house, the native will not be able to sleep peacefully at night. Remedial Measures : (1) Native should always have a courtyard in his house. (2) One should be religious and truthful. (3) Keep a Chakki in the house. (4) Always forgive your enemies. Source : http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/remedies-for-sun.html
Surya / Sun For Surya or Sun related troubles and during the dasa or antardasa of sun: 1.Worship the ruling deity Lord Shiva2. Recite Aditya Hridaya stotra daily or Gayatri Mantra daily. 3. Japa of Sun’s moola mantra: “Om hram hreem hroum sah suryaya namah”, 6000 times in 40 days. 4. Recite the soorya stotra: Java kusuma sankasam kashyapeyam mahadutim Tamorim Sarva paapghnam pranatosmi Divakaram 5. Charity: Donate wheat, or sugar candy on sunday. 6. Fasting day: Sundays. 7. Pooja: Rudrabhishek. 8. Rudraksha: Wear Ekamukhi (one faced) or 12 mukhi Rudraksha Source : http://www.astrogle.com/astrology/mantra-rudraksh-remedies-for-all-9-planets.html
Surya Gayatri Mantra (For the Sun) Om Ashwadhwaja Vidmahe Pasa Hasthaya Dheemahi. Thanna Soorya Prachodayath Source : http://devotionalonly.com/navagraha-gayatri-mantras-2/ Karma for propitiation of Sun
Surya Yantra – (Surya Yantras are best on Bhoj Patra/Sliver Plate)
Surya Gyatri Mantra
“Om Adityaye Vidmahey Prabhakarye Dhimhi Tanno Surya-ye Prachudeyat”
Daan Bhav (Donations for Surya)
Gold, Ruby, Wheat, Jaggery, Kesar, Lotus flower, Red Sandal
Special Remedies for Surya o Do not in-take salt on Sunday o Keep a piece of copper in pocket o Do not take things related to Surya for free from people
o o o
Throw copper coins in running water Do not wear Yellow cloths (mainly on Sundays) Respect your father
Source : http://karmajyoti.com/Pages/Astro-remedies-for-sun.html
SUN In the visible part of the spectrum, it governs the colour orange-red.Its cosmic planetary energy comes to Earth in the RED rays of Sunlight. Gems Ruby or Garnet. Herbs (general, not specific) cayenne, black pepper, dry ginger, long pepper, cardamom, saffron, calamus, bayberry and cinnamon. Aromatic oils and fragrances camphor, cinnamon, eucalyptus, saffron. Mantras -"OM SURYAYA NAMAHA" "OM ADITYAYA NAMAHA" "OM RAVAYE NAMAHA" "OM SAVITRE NAMAHA" Source : http://astrological-remedies-indianpedi.blogspot.com/
ASTROLOGY – THE EFFECTIVE REMEDIES (SURYA - REMEDIES)
OM SAI RAM ASTROLOGY – THE EFFECTIVE REMEDIES SURYA - REMEDIES IF SURYA IS BENEFIC IN CHART: 1. Wear RUBY in gold or copper on SUNDAY within first hour of the Sunrise, In RIGHT RING FINGER, RUBY should touch the skin. 2. Wearing gold chain and ornaments with copper mixed helps. 3. Grow rose plant at home and take good care of it and Use fresh roses. 4. Wear red colour clothes as Red is the colour of SURYA. 5. Use copper vessels as SURYA Rules copper.
6. Nail four copper nails in the four corners or your bed. 7. Keep your House door in the east, so that first rays of SURYA enter in your house. Make best use of Sunlight. 8. Business related with SURYA articles will prove good.
IF SURYA IS MALEFIC IN YOUR CHART: 1.
Recite SURYA mantra "OM HRAM HREEM HROUM SAH SURYAYA NAMAHA" 6000 times in 40 days
2. Wear SURYA yantra after getting its puja done on SUNDAY. 3. Give water to SURYA daily in the morning through copper vessel and also put red chandan, red flower in it, also recite "twelve names of SURYA" while giving water. 4. For 11 SUNDAYs keep fasts and eat only curd in the afternoon. Do not consume salt in any form while on fast. Eat sweet food before Sunset. On last day of fast perform havan and give food to a holy man. 5. Rudraksha: Wear Ekamukhi or 12 mukhi Rudraksha 6. Offer red Lotus flowers to Lord Ganesh for 1 or 21 SUNDAYs. 7. Donations: Cow with her calf, Molasses, gold, copper, wheat etc, Ruby 8. Give these articles on SUNDAY to a middle aged poor or a holy man. 9. Do Tula dan on Sankaranti day. 10.
Touch feet of father, elders and teachers and take their blessings, respect them and help them any way you can.
Do not drink wine or eat non-vegetarian food. Keep good character, control your anger.
Feeding: Give gur to moneys on SUNDAYs. Mix gur in kneaded dough of wheat and give it to the cow or give chapatti with gur to a cow.
Do not accept or buy articles related to SURYA on SUNDAY.
Throw copper coin or gur in running water (river) facing the flow of water on SUNDAY.
Give coconut and almonds in temple. If not possible then throw them in running water.
Take bath with medicines related to SURYA on SUNDAY. Source : http://naageshsastri.blogspot.com/2011/04/astrology-effectiveremedies-surya.html Significance of Sun in Horoscope, Remedies and Surya Mantras Significance of sun in Horoscope and Remedies Sun is the center of all life, force and energy and the giver of Prana. Sun is considered the father of the entire Solar System. The Sun is a rajasic Planet and is powerful at day. Sun has a royal status among the planets. Sun rules over the Zodiac Sign of Leo and is exalted in Aries and is debilitated in Libra. The Sun is beneficial for those born under the zodiac signs of Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. Sun is friendly to Moon, Mars and Jupiter and has enmity with Venus and Saturn. It is neutral to Mercury. His metal is gold or copper and His gem is ruby. His mahadasha lasts six years. As Surya is the Lord of the bones in the human body, ailments may arise during his mahadasha period. In the horoscope the position of the Sun represents the native's life purpose and the style in which they leave their mark in the world. The Sun represents vitality, leadership, creativity and the nobility of mankind on the positive side. On the other hand a negative influence can mean weak eye sight, headache, disturbance of blood circulation bone weaknesses, palpitation of heart and inflammatory conditions etc. According to Hindu Mythology Sun is a Kshatriya and born to Sage Kashyap and Aditi who is the mother of Gods. Her sons were defeated by the demons. Aditi prayed to the sun to be born as her son to fight and defeat the demons so that the Gods could get back their due. Sun agreed to it and was born as Aditya. Hindus believe that Sun is ever moving in a chariot drawn by seven horses. Surya, the Sun, is short in stature and has a prominent, shining appearance, with two arms, a curly mane of hair and shining, golden-brown eyes that are the exact color of honey. His mind is incisive and His complexion coppery or golden and He wears clothes of dark saffron. In both His hands, Surya has two red lotuses. The wheel of Surya's chariot represents the year and its twelve spokes are the twelve months. Remedies to please Sun
Sun Worship and Offering water to the Sun God.
Observe fast on Sundays and take salt free food. Wearing a ruby. Donating Wheat, jaggery, copper, gold or red apparels on Sunday Chanting the Beeja Mantras of Sun 7000 times starting on Sunday at Sunrise. Wearing One Mukhi or 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Surya Mantras "Om Hram Hreem Hraum Sah Suryaya Namah" "Om Ghrani Suryaya Namah". Navagraha Surya Mantra "Japakusumsankasham Kashypeyam Mahadhyutim Tamorim Sarvapaapagnam Prantosmi Divakaram" Meaning : I bow down to the Sun God who is the cause of the day break, who dispels all darkness, who destroys all sins , who is matchless in brilliance, who is the son of Kashyapa and who is as red as a Japa Kusuma flower. Surya Gayatri Mantra OM Bhaskaraya Vidmahe Mahadyutikaraya Dhimahi Tanno Adityah Pracodayat' Source : http://anamikas.hubpages.com/hub/Sun-in-Horoscope-Remedies-Surya-Mantras
Easy Remedies for Influencing Planets Sun 1. Drink water in copper utensil. 2. Eat ilaichi. 3. Keep red handkerchief in pocket.
Source : http://www.askganesha.com/articles/easy-remedies.asp Natural remedies to make Sun Strong Let's talk about the role of planet 'Sun' in our vedic horoscope. According to sage Parashara, Sun represents our 'aatma'- soul. It also represents our bones and eyes.Although modern science concerning the study of heavenly bodies-astronomy, considers Sun as one of the billions of stars present in our Universe, but according to Vedic Astrology, Sun is a graha (planet) responsible for providing urja (energy) for the existence of life on our planet-earth. According to sage Parashara, Sun represents our 'aatma'- soul. It also represents our bones and eyes. Each planet in the vedic astrology system, also represents one of our relationships. In the previous article we studied that Moon signifies our mother, likewise, Sun represents our Father. How well we'll get along with the VIPs of our society, government officers and our links with politicians and famous people, can be determined by analysing the strength of Sun in our horoscope. If Sun is under the malefic influence of Saturn, Rahu or Ketu , then we'll have to face a lot of problems concerned with a weak or malefic Sun. Some of the symptoms of a bad sun include: 1) Problems related to Eyes 2) Problems related to Bones 3) Lack of Confidence 4) Disrespect from seniors (bosses or high profile people) 5) Bad relations with father or health problems to father. 6) Notoriety 7) Acidity problems and Constipation 8)Unable to find any success in spiritual growth. The above mentioned are some general bad results given by a bad Sun. By taking a proper look at a horoscope, a good astrologer can determine, which specific areas of life, will your malefic Sun affect the most. For example, somebody might face a lot of problems in family like, bad relations with father while on the other hand, the same person may enjoy a lot of respect in his work environment or vice versa.
Ok. So, if you relate to any of the above mentioned problems caused by a malefic Sun, then we advise you to perform some simple remedies to improve the condition of Sun. These remedies should in fact, be performed by everyone, because, we feel that, to find someone with an 100% unblemished Sun is a rarity. Add to it, another fact that like, Moon and Jupiter, Sun also belongs to the group of planets, that MUST be strong in your horoscope to make sure that all the promising yogas (planetary combinations in a vedic chart) give their 100% results. Here are some very easy and life-altering remedies for you. All the best! a) Get up early in the morning (at the time of Sunrise) and offer water to the Sun. This is a proven scientific remedy as the rays of the Sun are very positive during that time and tremendously help in the production of Vitamin D in the body. Stand straight and raise your arms till the shoulder level to offer water to the Sun. If possible, try that the water that goes down enters in a tulsi plant. b)Traatak with Sun. At the time of Sunrise, stand infront of Sun and look at it for a few seconds and smile. Then close your eyes for a few seconds and keep smiling. Then open your eyes again and repeat the same process. Keep doing this process for about 10-15 minutes. It's ok if you can't have a bath early in the morning. Just do your basic morning ablutions and start doing this procedure. Having a bath is obviously, very important as it helps feeling positive and helps us get rid of laziness, but if for some reason, you can't, don't worry... :) c) Religious remedy: Recite Gayatri mantra or "Om aadityaya namah" or "Om suryaya namah" 3,11,21,51 or 108 times in the morning looking at the sun. You can sit in a Padmasan or vajra-aasan to do this. Remembering your Ishta Devata during this time of the day can also help you improve your life and fulfill your wishes. d) Gather some branches of "Bel" Tree and holding them in your hand, do any Surya mantra. Gayatri Mantra is the best to gain confidence and power to face and gain respect from people of high authority. "Om Aadityaya Namah" is best to win over an enemy who is trying to cause harm to your image. (Remember, for this remedy to work, you must make sure that you're the one who is completely innocent and somebody is trying to harm you for his or her negative selfish motives). e) Wearing a small piece of the root of "Bael" (Bilwa or Bel Patra) tree in white thread in your neck, can help you get rid of health problems associated with the malefic position of Sun in your horoscope. f) Serving and respecting your own FATHER or any other father-figure, is the most Natural and one of the BEST remedies to overcome the adverse effects of Sun in your life.
Remember, have patience and do the Mantra based remedies regularly for atleast 42 days, to see prominent positive effects. It's best not to think about the results and include the above mentioned remedies as part of your daily routine and lifestyle. For serious problems, please consult a well qualified astrologer to help you give the most effective remedies. Source : http://humindian.com/spirituality/vedic-astrology/astrology-sun-remedies-surya-jyotishmake-sun-strong-remedy-bad-sun-horoscope
SUN REMEDIES OF SUN AS PER VEDIC ASTROLOGY Sun is the central force of Solar System. It is the king emperor that rules over the body and soul It is the supreme source of light and life. In Hindu mythology, we call it Lord Vishnu who is the lord of the Universe. Sun gives us vitality and the power of resistance and immunity. It determines our physical strength and body's constitution. Sun is regarded as the life force and giver of will power, intellect, brilliance, prosperity and success in worldly affairs. It is also related to our ambitions and fame. A native may suffer from various problems if the Sun is malefic in his/her horoscope. In such an eventuality it is of utmost importance that remedial measures should be taken to pacify the malefic Sun and nullify its negative effects. As per Vedic Astrology any of the following measures can be taken to negate the effects of a malefic Sun 1. Chanting of Mantras and Strotra 2. Removal of malefic effects of Sun by Fasting 3. Removal of malefic effects of Sun by Puja ( worship ) 4. Removal of malefic effects of Sun by Gems 5. Removal of malefic effects of Sun by Donations 6. Remedies as per the houses of the horoscope. _________________________________________________________________________ __ CHANTING OF MANTRAS AND STROTRAS FOR PACIFYING SUN For removing the bad effects of a malefic Sun, Mantras and Strotras related to Sun are chanted. This should be started from any Sunday of Bright half ( Shukla Paksha ) of any month. When any mantra or any Gods name is repeated again and again it is called as Japa.
Total no. of Japa for Sun is 7000 but in Kalyuga this number should be multiplied by four and hence the Sun Mantra should be chanted for 28000 times. After the japa has been completed, one tenth of this i.e. 2800 Mantra Hawana should be performed. Ideally this entire ritual should be performed by a experienced Brahmin and on an auspicious muhurat. The Beej Mantra for the Sun is as follows " Om hram hreem hraum sah Suryay Namah "
REMOVAL OF MALEFIC EFFECTS OF SUN BY FASTING Observing a Fast is also very effective for pacifying a melefic Sun. As per rule this fast should begin from the first Sunday of Pousha ( December - January ) month or last Sunday of Ashwina month ( September - Octomber ). However the fast may begin from any Sunday of the bright half of any month also. Fast is to begin before the Sunrise and one should take only rice and curd without any salt on the day of fast. He should not sleep in the noon and should maintain the purity of mind and body for the whole day.
REMOVAL OF MALEFIC EFFECTS OF SUN BY PUJA ( WORSHIP ) Negative effects of a malefic Sun can also be negated by prayer of Sun god every day. For this one should get up early and take a bath after performing daily routines before Sunrise. Then water should be offered to God Sun from a copper utensil when the red golden form of Sun comes on the horizon. This water should be offered in such a way that the person is able to see the Sun through the falling water. Also this water should not fall on earth, rather it should be collected in a bowl and then poured in a basil plant. Then one should worship Sun with Kumkum, Rice and Red flowers. Afterwards the person should sit on a asana and recite Aditya Hridya Strotra or should japa Surya Beej mantra for 108 times. . REMOVAL OF MALEFIC EFFECTS OF SUN BY GEMS Ruby is the gem of the Sun. Hence for removing the malefic effects of Sun, this gem should be worn. Ruby must be purchased on any Sunday, Monday or Thursday of bright half of any month. Making of the ring should be done in Pushya , Krittika, Uttaraphalguni or Uttarashada, Nakshtras only. The weight of the Ruby should be at least 3 carats and it should not be broken, uneven or badly cut. It should be embedded in the ring in such a way that its bottom is touching the body. The ring should be made of Gold and it must be worn in the ring finger of right hand on any Sunday of the bright half of month at the time of Sunrise. Before wearing the ring a proper worship of the Sun should be done as described above. Ruby is a costly gem. If it is not possible to purchase it, then alternate semiprecious gems can be used. In place of Ruby, native may purchase Garnet, Red Spinal, Red Zircon or Red Tourmaline. If a person does not want to buy any gem, then root of white aak can also be used. All these substitute stones or herbs should be treated and worn like the Ruby. REMOVAL OF MALEFIC EFFECTS OF SUN BY DONATIONS
Donating the items related to Sun to a Brahmin at the time of sunrise is also a very effective way of negating the malefic effects of Sun. The items of Sun are Wheat, Copper, Jaggery, Red flowers, Red cloth, Gold, Ghee, Red Sandalwood, Ruby, Red cow and Sun yantra. The donations should be done on a Sunday morning preferably when it is Pushya, Krittika, Uttaraphalguni or Uttarashada Nakshtra. The quantity or the weight of the above items can be according to a persons capacity, however the wheat should be equal to his weight if possible. Along with these items some money should also be given. METHODS TO REMOVE MALEFIC EFFECTS OF SUN IN INDIVIDUAL HOUSES OF HOROSCOPE There are various methods that can be adopted to remove the malefic effects of Sun in various houses of a horoscope. They are as follows FIRST HOUSE - If a malefic Sun is present in the first house of horoscope, the native should arrange water containers for beasts and birds. SECOND HOUSE - One should not accept anything for Free and donate Coconut, Almonds or Oil in temples. THIRD HOUSE - One should help and serve his nephews. FOURTH HOUSE - One should help and feed blind people and help his Buas ( Father's Sister ) FIFTH HOUSE - One should serve red faced monkeys. SIXTH HOUSE - One should offer Jaggery to monkeys, serve and help maternal uncles, offer donations to temples and one should keep water by the side of his bed in night and pour this water in a plant next morning. SEVENTH HOUSE - One should serve a black cow. EIGHTH HOUSE - One should serve a red or a black cow, donate wheat and jaggery at a temple for continuous 43 days starting from any Sunday. NINTH HOUSE - One should donate Silver, Rice or Milk at the temple. TENTH HOUSE - One should wear a white cap on his head. ELEVENTH HOUSE - A copper coin should be thrown in running water for 43 days. TWELFTH HOUSE - One should offer jaggery to red faced monkeys, should not give false witness and offer flour to red ants. GENERAL PRECAUTIONS FOR A MALEFIC SUN A person having a malefic Sun in his/her horoscope should never accept donations of items related to Sun. One should offer bread and Jaggery to cow on Sundays. One should lead a
pure and pious life. One should apply red sandal on forehead and avoid eating salt on Sundays.
Source : http://www.indianastrologyguide.com/planets/sun-remedies-vedic.html Sun : Sun is said to be malefic if it is aspected or is associated with malefic planets or is in Libra or is situated in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th or 12th house. In case Sun is benefic in a horoscope then to increase its strength following Upayas should be performed: 1. Wear ruby on Sunday within one hour of the sunrise set in gold, copper or silver ring, touching the skin of the finger. It should be worn in anamika (ring) finger of left hand after being washed with gangajal and milk. Mantra which can be recited as : ‘Om ghrani surayaya namah’. 2. Wear gold chain till stomach. 3. Grow rose plant at home and always keep fresh roses in the pot. 4. Wear red colour clothes. 5. Use copper vessels. 6. Nail four copper nails in the beds four corners. 7. House door should be in the east. 8. Business related with sun articles will prove good. In case Sun is malefic then the following propitiation should be performed : 1. Do japa of Sun mantra 108 times daily starting from Sunday. (Shukla paksha). 2. Wear Sun yantra after getting its puja done on Sunday. 3. Give water to Sun daily in the morning through copper vessel and also put red chandan, red flower in it. 4. For 11 Sundays eat only curd in the afternoon. 5. Drink water in gold vessel.
6. Offer red Lotus flowers to Lord Ganesh for 1 or 21 Sundays. 7. Keep 12 Sunday fasts starting from Shukla Paksha. Doe not consume salt in any form on that. East sweet food before sunset. On last day of fast perform havan and give food to a holy man. 8. Give in charity articles related to Sun on Sunday to a poor or a holy man. 9. Do Tula dan on Sankaranti day. 10. Touch feet of father, elders and teachers and take their blessings. 11. Do not drink wine or eat non-vegetarian food. Keep good character. 12. Give gur to moneys on Sundays. Mix gur in kneaded dough of wheat and give it to the cow or give chapatti with gur to a cow. 13. Help blinds. 14. Do not accept or buy articles related to Sun on Sunday. 15. Throw copper coin or gur in running water (river) facing the flow of water on Sunday. 16. Give coconut and almonds in temple. If not possible then throw them in running water. 17. Take bath with medicines related to Sun on Sunday. Source : http://www.mysticboard.com/vedic_astrology/56251upayas_remedies__for_all_planets.html
Mantras for the Nine Planets Ravi Bhaskaraya Vidmahe mahadutyathikaraya deemahi Tanmo Aditya prachodayat Chandra Padma Dwajaya Vidmahe Hemaroopaya deemahi Tanmaspoma prachodayat
Kuja Seera Dwajaya Vidmahe vittahastaya deemahi Tanmo Bhowma prachodayat Bhudha Rowgineyaya vidmahe chandraputraya deemahi Tanmo Bhada prachodayat Guru Vrushba dwajaya vidmahe Grunihastaya deemahi Tanmo Guru prachodayat Sukra Tatpurushaya vidmahe swetavarnaya deemahi Tannasukra prachodayat Sani Kaka dwajaya vidmahe khadgahastaya deemahi Tanmo manta prachodayat Rahu Nakadwajaya vidmahe padmahastaya deemahi Tanmo Rahu prachodayat Ketu Aswadwajaya vidmahe soolahastaya deemahi Tannuketu prachodayat
Source : http://www.mysticboard.com/vedic_astrology/56251upayas_remedies__for_all_planets.html Sun Sun becomes Neech (loses his goodness) in Libra and if this situation is not canceled by other planets, it can cause diverse problems. Sun is the significator of father, soul, warrior, right eye, digestion and heart. He also represents the ruler and the ruling class. All of these suffer to varying extents by the weakness of Sun. Weak Sun causes weak eyesight in the right eye. The digestion is poor and the emergence of high cholesterol in mid life is high. Weakness of Sun can reduce the happiness from father. It can be due to separation from him either physically or mentally. If the ninth house lord is also afflicted by malefic planets, this can cause severe health problems to father. A person with weak Sun does not show any capacity to fight. He chooses the easy way out of any conflict. The spiritual strength of such a person is low. Weakness of Sun also manifests as losses due to the government. Since Sun represents bones, its weakness causes brittle bones which snap easily. The situation is compounded if Rahu and Saturn who are enemies of Sun influence him, either singly or together. Placement of Sun in the eighth or twelfth house will increase the unfavorable results even further. As for all planets the remedial measures for Sun revolve around Mantra, fasting, use of metal connected to Sun, gemstone and donation. Mantra There are a number of Stotra and Mantras which reduce the problems connected to Sun. Here is a list. Choose the one which attracts you most.
The most popular Mantra for Sun is Gayatri Mantra. It can be chanted 10, 28 or 108 times everyday.
Surya Gayatri is also a powerful Mantra though it is not as well known as Gayatri. Tantra Mantra for Sun is OM HRAM HREEM HROM SURYAYE NAMAHA.
Aditya Hridayam is a potent salutation to Sun and removes all problems connected to him.
Chanting of Suryashtkam achieves the same results.
Surya Namaskar done every morning propitiates Sun comprehensively.
Sun placed in fourth, seventh or tenth house causes reduced help and support from friends and life partner. It also causes problems connected to profession.In such cases OM HREEM GHRINI SURYA ADITYA SHREEM OM chanted 10 or 28 times every day helps a great deal.
Sun placed in 1,6,8,12 houses causes illness, sorrow and loss of courage. The Mantra to remove these is VAIKARTANO VIVASWASMANSH MARTANDO. .....
Sun in 5, 9 houses causes unhappiness due to children. In such cases chant the following Mantra. Raktambujasanam Shesh Gunaiksindhum. . . .
Mudgal Puran given, Ganesh Dwadash Nam Stotram chanted just before the following Stotra is a powerful remedy.
Yagyavalkya Muni given Surya Kavach (shield)
Maha Mrityunjaye or Trayambak Mantra.
Ganapati Stotra, 108 chants of Om Gum Ganpatye Namaha, Purush Sookt, Surya Sookt and Rudra Sookt chanted in succession remove all problems connected to Sun.
Fasting Sunday is the day of fasting for propitiating Sun. One must keep a fast for the whole day and in the evening have a meal of milk and wheat porridge. Salt is totally prohibited and one is advised to drink only water, fresh fruit juice, tea or coffee. Metal Copper is the metal which represents Sun on earth. A copper bangle or ring worn in the ring finger helps a great deal. Gemstone Sun’s representative stone is Red Ruby. It should be free from spots, white lines, cloudiness or cobweb like lines. Ruby should be set in Copper or Gold. Donation Wheat is the chief representative grain of Sun. Its donation helps in mitigation of Sun related problems. Color Color of Sun is orange. If one is not able to buy a Ruby, one can drink water which has been kept for a day in a orange colored bottle. The required shade of orange is easily achieved by wrapping yellow and red cellophane paper around a glass or plastic bottle. http:// http://myindian-vedicastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/natural%20remedies#ixzz1h5jln0v4 indian-vedicastology.com Problems caused by Sun and their removal Sun causes problems when a person is born in the Month of Kartik (October) This happens because Sun
during this period transits his Neech Rashi or the sign of fall. People born on the day of solar eclipse also encounter difficulties caused by weak Sun. A birth taking place on a no Moon day, the day Sun transits the next sign also exposes a person to same set of problems. Sun represents the soul, father and social status. His weakness will therefore impact on all these areas of one’s life. The acuteness will increase if the ninth or the tenth house lord is also weak. The best remedy for Sun is to wash face immediately upon waking up and chant the Gayatri Mantra while facing the rising Sun. The chant count is 10 or 28. After taking a shower, one should chant the Ganesh Dwadashnam Stotra from Mudgal Puraan and the Surya Kavach given by Yagyavalk Muni. Both are given below.
Source : http://myindianvedicastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/remedies%20for%20Sun%20and%20Moon Surya For Surya or Sun related troubles and during the dasa or antardasa of sun: 1.Worship the ruling deity Lord Shiva 2. Recite Aditya Hrudayam (stotra) daily or Gayatri Mantra daily. 3. Japa of Sun's moola mantra: "Om hram hreem hroum sah suryaya namah", 6000 times in 40 days. Note : Offer the mantras 7,000 times and off Ravi with red flowers, red sandal everyday 4. Recite the surya stotra: Java kusuma sankasam kashyapeyam mahadutim Tamorim Sarva paapghnam pranatosmi Divakaram 5. Charity: Donate wheat, or sugar candy on Sunday. 6. Fasting day: Sundays. 7. Do Rudrabhishekam on Sunday. 8. Rudraksha: Wear Ekamukhi or 12 mukhi Rudraksha
Source : http://www.sutradhari.com/mantra%20remidy.html
SURYA FOR A SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING OF SURYA DOSHA
We all know that there is Shastras in our nation which speaks about astrology and we also see many of them going to Astrologers few following advertisements, doing Japa, Sending money for performing Pooja Etc; we do it because we don‘t know what exactly it is—so this is a small attempt to bring forward few tips with which you can identify your problem if any yourself and also do remedial pooja your self. Because, ―if you are hungry it will not end if I eat on your behalf‖ like wise if you are affected you should chant the Mantra. Now, let us see the symptoms on a human on whose horoscope when Sun is ill placed (Sun in Neech Sthan) generally every Graha has 154 qualities Symptoms 1) Sun basically is hot and has a quality of Fire. 2) When Surya is in weak position that individual tends to behave ―Arrogant Way‖ (Ahankar) and has unnecessary and falls prestige. 3) When Surya is in good position that individual has lot of self confidence and powerful thought in him.
4) When Surya transits in 3,6,10 & 11th houses of a Horoscope it gives good results 5) When transits in 1,2,4,5 & 7th houses of any Horoscope it gives bad results. 6) When Surya is ill placed then that individual suffers from ―Front portion of the Chest‖, neurotic Problem, indigestion, Head and Bones get affected, deHydration 7) When Surya is placed ill-positioned then such individuals fathers health gets detoriated. 8) When Surya is ill-placed in Tula (Libra) that is called as total Bad Period for that person is indicated. 9) While Surya is ill-positioned and if that individual has children – they act as ―Yama‖ (God of Death) & Shani Graha on the part of that individual Any individual can easily compare the symptom of his problems with this chart and know whether he is affected by Surya Dosha and if he is affected may read below: THE QUALITIES OF Surya are it resembles ‗Male‘, its Gem is ‗Ruby‘ to be worn on Sunday morning between 6-7AM, it should be made in Gold and worn on the ring finger it has a quality of fire, while wearing the ring see that you are facing to the east and before wearing perform ‗Rudrabishek‘ in a Shiva temple. Here is the Surya Veda Mantra for you which you can chant every day morning between 6-7 AM. VEDA MANTRA Om Aakrushena Rajasaarthamano Niveshayannamrutham Marthyancha Hiramyayena Savithaaradhena Devooyaathi Bhuvanani Pashyan
When your Astrologer/guide says that you are effected by Surya Dosha at such times you can visit pilgrimages of Surya Temple all over India, in which ever place you are you may look at the below mentioned chart and visit your nearest pilgrimage. (1) Konark (Orissa ): This is a very large temple with beautiful skill ship of art facture, you may not find Surya Bhagavan Idol in the temple, the ‗Dwajastamb‘ of this temple is shifted to ‗Puri Jagannath temple‘ this temple is located 43Kms to Puri and 63Kms from Bhubaneshwar. (2) Modhera (Gujarat): This temple is located 30Kms from Patan Pushpavathi River bed and 100Kms far via Mahashen to Ahmedabad and 50Kms far from ‗Prabasa Thirth. Here every day morning you will find the reflection of Sun rays on the Surya Bhagavan Idol. (3) Osia (Rajasthan): This temple is located 65Kms far from Jodhpur and history says that Shri Rama after the completion of ‗Aditya Hrudayam‘ sadhana has attained Universal powers with which has killed Ravana of Lanka and while coming back to Ayodhya along with Seetha and Laxmana has halted at this temple and performed pooja. (4) Suryanar Koyel (Tamil Nadu): This temple is 25Kms far from Mayavaram and you will find Surya Bhagavan with Nava Graha‘s.
(5) Kumbakonam (Tamil nadu): This temple is located at the ‗Mahamagam‘ River bed. (6) Jaipur (Rajasthan) Surya Bhagavan Temple is in Amber palace. (7) Geitha or Galta (Rajasthan): We will find in this temple the ‗Suryanarayana‘ deity it is located near the Jaladhar on the Jaipur Mountain. (8) Jayeerapataan (Rajasthan): This temple is located 65Kms far from Ajmer. (9) Ranakpur (Rajasthan): This temple id in a Jain Mandi known as ‗Chenmuka‘ and located 96kms far from Udaipur. (10)Surajkund (Haryana): Temple is located on ariver bed just 18kms from Delhi. (11) Mahoba (Madhya Pradesh): This temple is located about 63kms far from Kajuraho. (12) Marthanda Kshetram (Jammu & Kashmir): Here we may find a very big temple filled with artistic colours and this temple has no roof and it is also called as ‗Bhavan‘ Temple. (13) Dhiyo (Bihar): This temple is in Gaya district and 20kms far from Gaya. (14) Nalanda University (Bihar): 90kms from Patna, this temple is located at the River bed of Swarajyapur Bhargam and 18kms from Nalanda and ‗Chat‘ pooja is performed on every kartik and vaishaka seasons. (15) Surya Pahad (Assam): 162kms from Gauhathi we find Surya Bhagavan along with Durga, Shiva, Ganesha, Chandra, and Budha Bhagvan on a mountain called and known as Surya Pahad. (16) I-hool (Karnataka): this temple is located between 146kms from Hampi and 46kms from Badami. (17) Mohamadabad (Uttar Pradesh): We find this temple near Varanasi where the said Deity was installed by Deval Maharshi and it is known by ‗Suryanarayana Temple‘. (18) Kaidaa (Madhya Pradesh): You may find this temple near to Ujjain and the deity with ‗Saptha SwaraDharud‘ form.
(19) Halibedu (Karnataka): Surya Bhagavan temple is located inside the ‗Hoyasaleshwara‘ Temple. (20) Gaya (Bihar): You will find the temple in ‗Pitru Gaya‘ Kshetra known as ‗Suryanarayana Swami‘ temple located 92kms from Patna. (21) Vaideshwaran (Tamil Nadu) : The temple is in Sheer Kasi between 6 Kms from Tajavur District and 20 Kms from Chidambaram, here you may find separate temples for each Graha. (22) Kajuraho (Madhya Pradesh) : There is a Surya Temple here too. (23) Lohargal (Rajasthan) : This temple is located in Naval Gadi which is between 32 Kms R.S Junjunoon District which is having a famous Shrine where Seven Flows of water comes from a mountain and 135 Kms form Jaipur. (24) Deho Swarag (Gujarat) : it is Known as Prabhas Thirth. (25) Kasi (Uttar Pradesh) : the temple of Surya is exactly opposite to Annapurna Devi Temple. (26) Nagarika (Gujarat) : The Temple is 6 Kms near to Khambhat village of Kheda District. (27) Praachipipla (Gujrath) : The Temple is located on the beaches of Arabian Sea and 25 Kms far from Somnath. (28) Khandha (Uttar Pradesh) : The temple is in Mheshiki Village, 3 Kms away from Saharash District. (29) Katarmal (Uttar Pradesh) : The Temple is in Almora village 17kms away from Almora District. (30) Devlas (Uttar Pradesh): the temple is located on the Shore of Bhimasa River 6kms far from Mohmadabad (R.S) Ajay Ghad District. (31) Bhajpoor (Orissa): the Surya temple is near to Bhiraja devi temple and you will have bus transportation facility from Cuttak. (32) Suraj Mandir (Gujarat): you will find Surya temple at 23kms away from Somnath.
(33) Delhi : You may find Surya Bhagavan temple while on the way towards Tuglakabad and special pooja and religious programmes are organized in the month of May & June. (34) Kumba Konam (Tamil nadu): Suryanarayana temple is specially located in Nageshwaralaya Teple. (35) Phalgoor (Karnataka): You may find the temple between Sholapur-- Hubli Railway line and just 10kms away from Aalmatti (R.S). (36) Jaalvaplaos (Rajasthan): 64kms away from Peta you find Suryanarayana Temple. (37) Thirucharipalli (Tamil nadu): 10kms away from Thirucharupalli, you may find Suryanarayana Swami temple Vayaloor. (38) Mattan (Gujarat): Here you will find Surya Bhagavan in the name of Marthand and he is found in Marthand temple. Andhra Pradesh The Surya shrines of Andhra Pradesh to be visited for remedy of sarvadosha nivaran; (1) Suryanarayana Swami Temple at Arshavalli, Srikakulam district. (2) Suryanarayana Swami temple Pandava Metta, Pedapuram,East Godavari District. (3) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Govalamamidada(v) EAst Godavari District. (4) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Kaleshwaram, Karimnagar District. (5) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Nandikotkur, Kurnool District. (6) Suryanarayana Swami temple at ASlivelu Mangapuram,(Thiruchanoor), Chitoor District. (7) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Srikalahasthi, Chitoor District. (8) Bhaskara Temple at Alampur(v), Mahaboobnagar District.
(9) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Tirumala Giri, Secunderabad. (10) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Poranki(v), on Vijayawada-Bandar Highway, Krishna, District. (11) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Pedakakani(v), Guntur District. (12) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Bhimavaram, West Godavari District. (13) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Warangal Town, Warangal District. (14) Suryanarayana Swami temple at joothiga, West Godavari. (15) Suryanarayana Swami temple at Rayakal(v), Karimnagar District. Let us also see when Surya Dosha occurs’s in one’s ‘Jataka Chakra’: (1) when Ravi is in neglected stage in Tula (Libra) & Vrishab (Taurus) like wise if it is in enemy territory then the enemies of Ravi i.e., Shukra (Venus) and Shani(Saturn) are jointly in one house, then (Saturn) Shani has third and tenth Drishti on the individuals Horoscope like wise the eighth Drishti of ‗Kuja‘ and joint stay of Rahu and Kethu in fifth place suffering from Navama Drishti then such individual is required to perform Remedial pooja of Surya Bhagavan in Ravi Maha dasha and at the transit periods of the dasha and forget not to perform pooja at Home for peace. When any individual suffering from Surya Dosha, then such individual is required to perform few remedial procedures to gain some relief and one among which is charity: (1) If the individual is in Surya Maha dasha, then he should give golden lotus in charity (as per the financial status). (2) If the individual is in transit of Surya Dasha then he should give a Red colored cow in charity. (3) If Chandra (moon) is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give a cow in charity. (4) If ‗Kuja‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give a ‗BULL‘ in charity. (5) If Rahu is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give Buffalo in charity. (6) If Guru is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give Gold in charity.
(7) If Shani is in transit period while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give ‗Goat‘ in charity. (8) If ‗Budh‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give Silver in charity. (9) If ‗Ketu‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give Goat in charity. (10) If ‗Shukra‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then the individual has to give ‗White colored cow‘ in charity. (When the individuals finds any difficulty to get any of the above items then in such circumstances he can make the identical in silver and give them in charity). Theses are things to be given in charity by those individuals as per their transit planets. Now let us know that, regular reading of ‗Ramayana‘ will also be a remedy for Surya Dosha so let us have look at it: Any individual while in Surya Maha dasha should worship Shri Rama and offer white Jaggery or sugar cane as offering before the lord and read 43rd Sarga Paarayan in Balakhand for remedy and like wise a few pooja‘s done during different transit periods is also listed below for a clear understanding: (1) When sun is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 43rd Sarga Paarayan in Balakhand should be read and while doing so, offer Milk or Carrot as offering to the lord. (2) When ‗Chandra‘ (moon) is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 18th Sarga Paarayan in Aranya Khand should be read and while doing so, offer Milk and Keer with sugar. (3) When ‗Kuja‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 1st and 2nd Sarga Paarayan in Ayodhya Khand should be read and while doing so, offer ‗Pongal‘ (made from the mixture of Jaggery and Tuwar Dal). (4)When ‗Rahu‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 36th Sarga Paarayan in Balakhand should be read and offer Honey or Kishmish (Dried Grapes) should be put in offering. (5) When ‗Guru‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 17th Sarga Paarayan in Ayodhya Khand should be read and while doing so, offer Yellow Banana should be put in offering. (6) When ‗Shani‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 91st Sarga Paarayan in Yudha Khand should be read and while doing so, offer black Grapes should be put in offering. (7) When ‗Budha‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 75th Sarga
Paarayan in Bala Khand should be read and while doing so, offer Green Grapes or Betel leaves should be put in offering. (8) When ‗Ketu‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then 68th Sarga Paarayan in Aranya Khand should be read and while doing so, offer Coconut or Dry Kajoor should be put in offering. (9) When ‗Shukra‘ is in transit while in Surya Maha dasha then118th Sarga Paarayan in Ayodhya Khand should be read and while doing so, offer Sugar or White Jaggery (misri) should be put in offering. If any individual as per his transit periods if does the above Japa/Paarayan he will have good remedy while in Surya Dosha. GEM Who ever is interested in wearing a ‗Gem‘ for the remedial purpose rather than doing the above discussed procedures such individual may wear a ‗Ruby‘. (1) The Gem should of at least 4 Carats. (2) The Gem should be fixed in gold ring or locket. (3) This Gem will give the effect for 4 years from the date of your wearing it. (4) The suitable time for the Gem to be fixed in the ring is on Sunday or at the time of Karthika or Uttara Phalguni or Uttara Shada stars exist in any day during 9AM to 12:00 noon. (5) After preparation of the ring put it in un boiled milk or Ganga water for one day for cleaning the Gem. Then count/chant this mantra for 6,000 times ‘OM HREEM SURYAYA NAMAHA’
Then wear it on any Sunday within six to seven Am to your right hand ring finger or when any one of these stars i.e., Kruthika, Uttara, Uttara Shada, or any day and even on ―Radashapthami‖. After wearing the ring give Kumkum or Show flowers or maize in charity (as per your wish).
The result you will be blessed with a ‗son‘ you will attain good political status and you will be blessed with good health. Eekamuki Rudraksha is considered to be that of Surya Graha. Source : http://www.akhandbharat.org/universal.htm
Sun (Surya) In Vedic astrology, the Sun is the principal of light, life and love, or true-will and perception. It is the most important factor for determining the spiritual life and potential of an individual. In represents the soul---the causal body or reincarnating entity---whose will is behind our fate. It is also the mind or the mental principal on a lower level as reason, discernment, clarity and illumination. The following is the special name (nama) mantra for the Sun as preceded by it's Shakti or power mantra. It can be used to connect with the planetary deity and to energize all the higher powers of the Sun. "Om Hrim Sum Suryaya Namah" The word 'Hrim' in above mantra denotes Harana Shakti, the power to hold, energize, attract and fascinate. (The word 'Hrim' should be pronounced as 'Hreem'.) The following mantras are also considered very good for planet Sun. You may opt to recite one of the following mantra if you find it comparatively easy to remember. "Om hram hrim hraum sah suryaya namah" "Om ghrinih suraya namah" The mantras are chanted on japa beads of 108 beads per string. They are similar to rosaries.
Recite the Sun's mantra for 7,000 times within 30 days. Once recitation is started, there should not be any break till the recitations are complete. Do 'Surya Namaskar' everyday early in the morning. Begin recitation on a Sunday during the bright half of the Moon. Presence of 'Surya yantra' and/or 'Gayatri yantra' and/or 'Vishnu yantra' at the place of recitation may help you in achieving the desired results faster.
Gayatri Mantra for Sun: "Om Asva dhvajaya vidmahe, pasa hastaya dhimahi, tanno Suryah prachodayat" This Gayatri mantra consists of three parts. The first is the chants to the Sun. The second is the mantra proper. The third is a summary of the mantra's energies. The Gayatri mantra is chanted at sunrise, noon and sunset. At dawn it is called Gayatri, the youthful form of the Goddess, consort of Lord Brahma, the creator. It is called Savitri, the mature form, at noon, the consort of Lord Shiva. It is called Sarasvati, the elderly form, at sunset, the consort of Lord Vishnu. You may also opt to chant following Sun Mantra (7,000 times). Japa kusuma-sankarsham kashyapeyam maha-dyutim tamo-rim sarva-papa-ghnam pranato ' smi divakaram When translated in English, it means: "Let us chant the glories of the Sun God, whose beauty rivals that of a flower. I bow down to him, the greatly effulgent son of Kashyapa, who is the enemy of darkness and destroyer of all sins." Puranic Mantra for propitiating the Sun (To be chanted 11 times daily) Om Bhaskaraya Vidmahe
Divakaraya Dhimahi Tanno Surah Prachodayat Mantras must be chanted or recited with unwavering devotion and motivation. Chanting them as a matter-of-course deprives them of power and is practically useless from the point of view of conscious growth, evolution and effect. Source : http://www.yousigma.com/psuedoscience/toappeasepropitiatesun.html
Ravi 1. Worship the ruling deity Lord Shiva 2. Recite daily Adityahrudayam 3. Japa to Lord Ravi moola manta Om hram Hreem hroum sah suryaya namaha 7,000 times in 40 days 4. Recite the Surya stothra Japa kusuma sankasam kashyapeyam mahadyutim Tamorim Sarva paapghnam pranatosmi Divakaram 5. Donate wheat on Sunday 6. Fastings on Sundays 7. Perform Rudrabhishekam 8. Wear Ekamukhi or 12 mukhi Rudraksha 9. Offer the mantras 7,000 times and off Ravi with red flowers, red sandal everyday Source : http://www.astrologyforu.com/others/remedial-measures-dasa-antardasa.php SHANTI KRIYA S FOR PLANETS God is not a sycophant. Ravana was a great devotee of Lord Shiva. But he was slain by God himself in Ramavatara, because Ravana aspired for other's woman. One should lead a life as God desires. Speaking truth, not hurting others, not yearning nor accepting bribe (unearned moneys), not stealing also are directive principles. It is because of the clients' inability to do such rituals, we engage priests to do the recitation on our behalf. It is always better for the person himself to perform remedial measures than engaging a priest nor undertaking on somebody's behalf. At times, when the close relative is too young (like an infant) or he has odd schedules at his job, it becomes necessary for the wife to do remedial measures on his behalf. Engaging priests is also on the similar lines. It should be seen that the priest is of good character . One should engage priest who is well versed in the mantras (as beeja mantras, particularly should not go wrong, no matter how many thousand times they are recited) and should have proper pronunciation. My friend, you must of heard of Namaskara mantras (also known as Navagraha mantras) and these can be recited in any dress and at any time as these do not contain any gayatri or beeja mantras. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa has said, "If you go to God one step, he will come to you ten steps." Please shun away laziness nor do daiva dushana.
Prayer (japa, tapa, dhyana, shanti, pooja etc.,) are not a mere exercise to condition the mind. It has external influence also. In my humble practice as an astrologer as well as in my personal life, I have witnessed the power of prayer several times. By observing certain austerity measures, (if one is already initiated into Gayatri mantra), any one can undertake shanti for any planets using beeja mantras or any other mantra s. But beeja mantras should NEVER go wrong at all and it requires lot of concentration. For instance, the beeja mantra is recited for sukra 20,000 times. There are other mantra s that can be used for conducting shanti - Gayatri mantra, Avahana mantra (as in Navagraha sukta of Rigveda). It is always better to be self reliant. It is not necessary that one should take the help of priests all the time. Remember, God does not have special preferences! Only your devotion (bhakti) is required, and not how much you spend. I insist that you should select some suitable mantras and recite yourself! There is nothing to be afraid of. Propitiation to planets is not black magic. In case of your inability to do on your own, you will have to engage a vedic pandit for conducting shanti. For shanti kriya, the active participation of the person concerned is important. As such, it is advisable to conduct shanti in the place where the person is. One should take care to engage a good priest who has excellent pronunciation and dedication. My learned clients, particularly from US, UK and Gulf countries approach me for conducting such shanti japa as they may not find a suitable person. After recitation of the beeja mantra, 10% of the same mantra is used to conduct tarpana. For conducting japa, the person is informed the dates on which these are conducted and -vegetarian food, alcoholic drinks and familial life. He is not supposed to attend the parties, cinema but recite the mantras of his choice for the same planet. Earlier, I used to conduct shanti kriya for planets. But, due to heavy work and paucity of time, I am not able to offer this service. I may please be excused.
Beeja Mantra s ravi chandra kuja
No. of times recited 6,000 10,000 7,000
I was wondering if have you been blessed to see good success with this for your clients? Can you just tell me how the recitation works, is it somehow said specifically for me in my name, and do you need a photo from me ( I have one but
it is not recent)? I just hope to be educated by you first, and I am thinking seriously about this and will decide after hear from you. Mantras and shanti kriya are the points of dispute. There are prayers in every religion. Muslims gather in masses and conduct prayers for the rain. Christians conduct mass healing prayers. Large number of miracles through such prayer meetings are from Philippines. A committee consisting of qualified doctors as well as missionaries conducted investigation and found that not all 1000 miracles did happen. It is not that all of them were faked but they found medical explanations. There was no concrete proof that prayers work. In an experiment one group was let known that they were being prayed for. These people showed speedy recovery. In the other group the patients participated in such prayers and the recovery rate was even good. In the third group there was no recovery at all - though they too were being prayed for! This means the person for whom the prayers (shanti, worship, pooja etc.,) are conducted should be able to receive the benefits. By prayers what we seek is a miracle - a concession. It is up to Him either to grant or not. Even after putting our wish list to God, we better give Him a free hand - Thy will be done. In Hindu worship, the pooja ends with " sriman narayaneti samarpayami" We do not put a demand but surrender to God. Did I see success with my clients that is to say, did God answer my prayers when I did several thousand recitations. Yes and No. There were astounding success - the man did not die, marriage did not end up in divorce, the couple were blessed with a child. There were miserable failures: one man did not get a good job nor he got married! But all the shantis were conducted in the same fashion with ardent faith, devotion, without mistakes and with great concern. I am not an agent of God. I pray only when I am told. Other than that when I do pooja I pray for the whole world. All Hindus do the same in all temples with Mantra pushpa. Rev. Raja Babu, Brother Dinakaran and many others drive out evils in the name of Jesus. Muslims saints drive away Shaitan in the name of Bismillah. God works through me and it does not mean I can recommend your case to God. I pray on your behalf. John, the Baptist said of his contemporary Jesus that he was fit enough to touch his feet. When the disciples told Jesus that the disciples of John were driving away devils in the same fashion, Jesus said that they were doing good deeds and they should not be troubled! They are several others who do shanti pooja and I do not claim any superiority over them. Being a well wisher or a paid servant is different. It is always good for the person himself to do these things. This should be first priority. I get a handful of coins if I pursue you to have shanti conducted by me alone! But my purpose of life will be defeated. I should make you independent. You should do these remedial measures yourself. You should be able to pray, you should be your well wisher, you should try to improve your life. That is why I tell my clients to search for a person in the locality, in a nearby temple so that they can participate in such pooja, shanti etc., If it is not possible for them to find a person then only I will take up shanti kriya for them. These are done for the particular person. Just like in a registered document, the sankalpa (decision) before the recitation/pooja declares that on this day, for this purpose, on behalf of such a person born in such a gotra, by name and star etc, No photograph is required. On the days (it would be nearly one week) you should participate. That means you too should be reciting any mantra of your choice or do pooja and abstain from meat, drinks, parties etc., Hinduism is much ancient religion compared to other religions. And also it is highly evolved religion. Our ancients had found that the rhythm in mantras are equally important. One Russian doctor selected 12th chapter of Bhagawad geeta and without informing his patients subjected them though the rhythm fed directly to the brain with electrodes. They never heard anything nor did they know what it was. Yet, they showed speedy recovery!
Coming to the point, I recommend the mantras for sani. Since Saturn is the 8th lord, it is better for you to recite the beeja mantras. Go slow, get the exact pronunciation. There is voice file also to help you. Daily recite either the gayatri or beeja mantra for Saturn everyday 108 times. You require a strong dose and so normal other mantras like namaskara etc., do not have much effect. Hanumanji when prayed gives you much needed courage, drives away evil sprits. It is also better to recite some simple mantras for sun also as he is posited in the 8th house. Do you really require additional support of a shanti right now? No, with above remedial measures you can continue. The situation is not worse. But when there is transit of Saturn over moon sign from 09-09-2009 to 15-11-2011 and from 16-05-2012 to 04-08-2012. During that time also try contact priests of good nature in local temples so that you can participate in shanti kriya.
Source : http://www.astrovidya.com/pros.html Sun / Surya Briefing the Nature of the Planet
Sun is treated as a ferocious and cruel planet. It's nature is hot and it is the controller of sharpness of mind, beauty and energy of body. It is also the master of successes in life and controls the family affairs along with the Mars. Sun is related to fulfilment of desires, eye diseases, care of eyes, leprosy, skin diseases, span and longevity of life, success in fortune. Click Here to Know more about Planet - Sun / Surya
Favourite God / Deity
Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
The ill effects of Sun can be minimised and the good effects can be increased according to Indian mythology by doing the following tasks. Any or all of these, one can select as per one's convenience.
Choose any Sunday and donate a piece of red cloth to the poor. Sun is associated with red colour. Doing so will please the Sun and it's benevolence will increase and it's malevolence will decrease considerably. Just at Sunrise, worship the Sun, pour pure water in front of the Sun, pray soulfully. It is believed that the Sun will listen to you and bestow it's grace to your prayers. Lord Shiva, the merciful god, will bless you when worshipped with offerings of red flowers. Offering of such mode of prayer will appease the Sun Planet.
If possible, donate, according to your capacity, gold or copper on a Sunday to a needy person. But, this should fall within the reach of your budget. This will help to retard the annoyance of the Sun. Feeding the needy and poor with roasted grams & Gud (Raw Sugar) on Sunday is one more step to appease the Sun.
Source : http://www.astrogyan.com/planet_cure/pID/how_influence_planet_star_sun_surya.html Remedies for Sun If Sun is in debilitated or in an afflicted position then the person should make donations to calm down its negative impact. Some effective donations includes a cow along with its calf, jaggery, gold, copper, and wheat. Donation of Sun’s gemstones is also beneficial. It has been mentioned in Vedic literature that donation proves to be most effective when it is made at the right time to the right person. The above stated things should be donated on Sundays during noon time and a person of age between forty to fifty years should perform this act. The negative impact of Sun can be reduced by feeding cow with a mixture of wheat and jaggery. The affected person should keep fasts on Sundays and serve poor people sweets made of wheat. If a person’s kundli contains debilitated Sun then he should serve his father and elder people as the Sun god likes such acts. Praying to the Sun god at early hours is also beneficial. What should not be done in Sun’s debilitated position: If any person is suffering due to Sun debilitated position in his kundli he should not take wheat and jaggery. Wearing things made of copper will also give you negative results, so, avoid wearing them. Source : http://astrobix.com/articles/Astrological-Remedies-1-Moon-Mars-Mercury.aspx
Remedies for Sun (Surya) Go to Main Article of Sun | Spiritual / Mythological shades of Sun or Surya | Effects of contented and discontented Surya | Exaltation, debilitation, friends, enemies of Sun| Professional, medical shades of Sun | Favorites of Surya | Expressions and blessings of Sun in astrology
Astrology Remedies for Sun or Surya
Sometimes the placement of Sun in the horoscope chart of some people becomes harsh either because of ill-placement of Sun or by lower dignity or bal of Lord sun or by both. In this state the impacts of lord surya would be negative or malefic to make their life worst on account of the wrath of Lord Sun upon them. Here mortals need to pacify his wrath to acquire his blessings for their betterment of lives by doing the the astrological remedies for lord Sun. Here , we would describe all the possible remedies for lord Sun. All of them are beneficial for reducing the ill-impacts of Lord Sun. Any one of them or the combinations of two or three of them would be sufficient to reduce the wrath of Lord Sun (when malefic in the chart).
Gemstone / Mani for Sun or Surya For acquiring the blessings of Lord Surya besides vanishing the malefic effects of Sun, Gemstone Ruby is believed to be best effective gem which is dominated by the sun. This Ruby gemstone / mani for Sun should be of least 3.5 carat weight approximately besides depending upon the placement of Sun in the horoscope chart for taking in account its strength. the gemstone should be worn in gold ring on Sundays. Adoption of the Ruby gem should be preceded with the trial of the gem as in keeping the stone under the pillow for 2-3 days while sleeping for it’s being believed to give certain indications through dreams or some intuitions. It should be followed by the purification or Shuddhikaran of the gem through its sanctification in not boiled milk, honey, curd, pure ghee, ending with some sacred water like Ganga jal besides chanting the Surya mantra during the whole procedure. The Ruby gemstone could be worn as a ring or locket. The metal prescribed for ring is gold. This ring should be worn in the ring finger of right hand on Sunday. The gemstone remedy is very effective for some natives.
Fasting / Vrat for Sun or Surya Fasting or vrat for Sun is one of the deep believed way of pleasing the supreme souls of heaven so as for Lord Surya which is perceived to be an effective remedy for vanishing the malefic effects of Sun and for attaining the blessings of Lord Surya. According to this prescription of the fasting or vrat procedure for Sun or Surya, one should fast on Sundays with starting his or her day with the worship of Surya Deva and followed by dependence upon on pure food that only fruits for the whole day along with taking a meal once in the whole day comprising sweet dish and avoiding salt, which could also comprise gudd. This process of fasting or vrat should be followed for the whole malefic period on account of astrological studies. This astrologicval remedy for lord sun is very effective if done properly by the native.
Charity or Daana for Sun or Surya Doing good to others in this mortal land is one of the best way to please deities which directly relates to Lord Surya for which the native needs to accomplish some of it’s part on Sundays which pleases sun and works for vanishing his malefic effects. The charity or daana could include clothing, pulses (1 ¼ KG ) and whatever a person would feel to donate from heart. This charity or daana should be done on each Sunday till the end of this malefic period. This astrological remedies of doing daana or charity is quite effective.
Japa / Chanting Mantra for Sun or Surya Chanting the mantras or Japa of Lord Surya is one of the best way to reminiscence the deity and to bestow him reverence with the adoption of any of it’s form for one hundred eight ( 108) times to twenty five thousand times on account of the placement of Sun in the horoscope chart. Chanting the mantras of Surya or japa of Surya requires a lot of seriousness and sincerity for which it should be followed in a properly decided form about number of times, place and time of chanting for everyday schedule. Besides this, it requisites the accurate pronunciation of mantras. In one sitting , the person can do the japa of surya mantra for 108 times or multiples of 108 times.
Surya Mantra “Om hraang hreeng hraung sah suryaya namah”
Source : http://www.indianastrologyhoroscope.com/Sun_Remedies.html Lal Kitab guidelines for donating or gifting things associated with planets It is a general rule that if a planet is exalted or well placed in the horoscope, the Karak objects of those planets should not be donated or gifted. On the other hand, accepting gifts of these planets is considered auspicious. If the planet is debilitated or badly placed in the horoscope then the Karak objects of such planets can be gifted or donated, but should not be accepted as gifts or as donations. Ganesha provides the details: SUN Sun gets exalted in the 1st House, therefore one should not gift or donate wheat, copper or jaggery. Sun gets debilitated in the 7th House and gets weak in the 8th House. Gifting or donating things associated with Sun will prove fruitful. One thing which should be kept in mind is that donating the Karak objects of Sun should not be done during morning or evening time. This would weaken the Sun. One should donate
at mid-day when the Sun is strong. MOON If Moon gets exalted in: 2nd House- one should not gift silver, milk or rice etc. 4th House- same as for Moon in the 2nd House. 6th House- arranging free distribution of water or milk will be inauspicious. Moon gets debilitated in the 8th House. So things associated with Moon can be donated but should not be accepted as gifts. MERCURY Mercury gets exalted in the 6th House. So one should not gift things associated with Mercury like flowers, things made of glass, musical instrument etc. Mercury gets debilitated in the 12th House. So gifting the above items will always be fruitful. JUPITER 4TH House: Should not donate or gift books, gold etc. This could result in problems in education. 7th House: One should not gift new clothes to any sadhu or saint. 10th House: When Jupiter is placed in the 10th House and Moon aspects Jupiter from the 4th House then a person should not donate for the construction of any religious place. By doing so he might get involved in false allegations. VENUS Venus gets debilitated in the 6th House. One can gift clothes, cosmetic items, perfumes etc. 12th House: Venus gets exalted in the 12th House, therefore none of the above items should be gifted. SATURN Saturn gets debilitated in the 1st House so gifting liquor, things made of leather, donating cement etc. for any religious place would be auspicious. Drinking free liquor will have an adverse effect. 8th House: If a person constructs a Dharamshala for free stay for travelers, it might make him homeless. RAHU Rahu is considered inauspicious in the 1st 2nd 5th 7th and 9th Houses. Therefore one should not accept any gift of electrical equipments, ivory or lead. KETU Ketu is considered inauspicious in 3rd 6th and 8th Houses. Therefore one should not accept anything like banana or dogs as pets. They can be gifted though.
Source : http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/blog_Lal_Kitab_guidelines_for_donating_or_gifting_thing s_associated_with_planets__2685.jsp Remedies for the nine Planets:
1. Aditya (Sun): People whose horoscope indicates any dosham (defect) related to the planet sun can benefit immensely by performing the following pariharams: a. Offer a puja at Suryanar Temple, Kumbhakonam (Navagraha Sthalam, TN) on every Sunday: http://www.parihara.com/suryasthalam.html
b. Chant Aditya Hridaya Stotram everyday or at least on Sundays. Or request a priest to perform Aditya Hridaya parayanam (according to your capacity – 9 times, 12 times, 51 times, 108 times etc.): http://www.parihara.com/health-mantra-japa-1.html c. Donate Wheat on a Sunday to the poor.
2. Chandra (Moon): The Moon is the source of the mind, according to vedic astrology. Those who suffer from a weak or debilitated moon in the horoscope and a weak mind should perform the following remedies: a. Offer a puja at Kailasanathar Temple, Thingalur (Chandra Navagraha Sthalam, TN) : http://www.parihara.com/chandrasthalam.html b. Chant Lalita Sahasrnama Stotram on every Full Moon day. Offer puja to the Goddess considering her to be the presiding deity for the moon: http://www.parihara.com/sri-lalitha-sahasranama.html c. Donate Rice or Milk on a Monday
3. Angaraka or Kuja (Mars): People who suffer from Manglik Dosh or Kuja Dosham must perform the following remedies: a. Offer worship at Vaideeswaran Temple, Sirkazhi(TN), every Tuesday http://www.parihara.com/vaideeswaran-pooja.html b. Wear a Kuja Dosha Nivarana Yantra: http://www.parihara.com/dosha-nivaranayantra.html c. Offer worship at Murugan temples on Tuesdays: http://www.parihara.com/aadikrithigai.html d. Donate Masoor Dal ( red lentils) on Tuesday.
4. Budha (Mercury): Remedies for a weak mercury: a. Offer worship at Budha Navagraha Temple, Thiruvenkadu (TN), every Wednesday http://www.parihara.com/budha-sthalam.html b. Chant Vishnu Sahasranamam every Wednesday: http://www.parihara.com/vishnusahasranamam.html
c. Donate a green cloth on Wednesday
5. Guru or Brihaspati (Jupiter): Jupiter is one of the most important planets in Vedic astrology. A weak Jupiter should be definitely remedied: a. Offer worship at Alangudi Dakshinamurthy Temple or Guruvayur Sri Krishna temple on every Thursday: http://www.parihara.com/gurupeyarchi2010.html b. Offer worship at temples of holy Gurus like Shri Dattatreya, Raghavendra Swami, Shirdi Sai Baba etc. c. Donate a yellow cloth or turmeric on Thursdays.
6. Sukra (Venus): For Shukra or Venus related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Venus: a. Offer worship at Ranaganathaswami Temple at Srirangam or at Agneeswarar Temple (Sukra sthalam): http://www.parihara.com/sukrasthalam.html b. Perform Sri Sookta Homam: http://www.parihara.com/sri-sookta-homam.html
7. Shani (Saturn): Remedies for problems due to Saturn during Sade Sathi (7½ yr Saturn transit) etc: a. Offer worship at Thirunallar Saneeswarar Temple every Saturday: http://www.parihara.com/sani-peyarchi-2009.html b. Offer worship to Lord Hanuman and chant Hanuman Chalisa on Saturdays: http://www.parihara.com/namakkal-hanuman.html c. Donate Black Til (Sesame seeds) on Saturday.
8. Rahu: For Rahu related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Rahu: a. Offer worship at Rahu temples or where Kalasarpa dosha nivarana puja is done like Srikalahasti, Trayambakeswar, Thirunageswaram etc. http://www.parihara.com/rahuketu-peyarchi.html b. Recite the first chapter of Durga Saptashati
c. Donate Coconut on Saturdays.
9. Ketu: For Ketu related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Ketu: a. Offer worship at Ganesha temples on Thursdays: http://www.parihara.com/siddhivinayak.html b. Donate black mustard seeds on Thursday. Source : http://www.parihara.com/blogs/info/remedies-for-the-nine-planets-based-on-vedicastrology.html