Sfm Recipes 2
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K K I m o r f s e p i rec INDIVIDUAL CHEESECAKES (Makes approximately 15 - 20)
• • • •
20g of slivered almonds and raisins - finely diced. 1 x tin of Ginger Thins. 1 x 100g cream cheese, softened. Rind of 1 orange and 1 tablespoon of juice.
1. Heat oven to 100°C. Grease patty tin. 2. Place Ginger Thins, bottom side up, into patty tins. Use approx 15-20. Remaining biscuits can be left in tin for later. Heat in oven for approx 3-4 mins only. Remove from oven and press biscuit lightly to form the shape of patty tin. Leave to cool. 3. Mix cream cheese, orange rind and juice together to form a soft mixture. Add more orange juice or cream cheese to make a thick batter. 4. Place in fridge for about 1 hour to harden slightly. 5. Place small teaspoonfuls into ginger biscuits. 6. Sprinkle over the diced almond and raisin mix. 7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. 8. Enjoy!!
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec SWEDISH ROCKY ROAD •
2 x bars of IKEA Milk Chocolate
50g of Swedish Fish jellies, finely diced
50g Ginger biscuits, crushed slightly
1. Melt IKEA Milk Chocolate, leave to cool slightly. 2. Mix together all dry ingredients. 3. Add melted chocolate slowly, and mix well. 4. Line a swiss roll tray with baking paper. 5. Pour mixture in and level. 6. Refrigerate overnight. 7. When ready to eat, simply break into pieces.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec SALMON OR CRAB DIP •
1 x tube of either Salmon or Crab Paste.
250g of cream cheese.
2 x tablespoons of Roasted Onions.
Pinch of dried parsley.
1. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Salmon or Crab Paste to softened cream cheese. Taste and adjust to your liking. 2. Add parsley and Roasted Onions. 3. Mix well, place in a bowl and refrigerate until needed. 4. Serve with crispbreads for delicious and easy dip for your next barbeque platter.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec FRUIT MINCE TARTS •
1 x tin of Anna’s Ginger Thins.
1 x jar of fruit mince.
Icing sugar for dusting.
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. °
2. Lightly grease patty tin. 3. Place 1 Anna’s Ginger Thin biscuit in each hole. 4. Bake for 3-4 minutes. 5. Press down slightly to give shape to the biscuit. 6. Place a teaspoon of fruit mince into each biscuit. 7. Bake for 4-5 minutes. 8. Allow to cool. 9. Remove from tin and dust with icing sugar.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec CHOCOLATE TARTLETS
175 g IKEA Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces. 100 ml thickened cream. 75 g butter. 1 x pack of Daim Dragees.
1 x tin Anna’s Ginger Thins.
• • •
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly grease patty tin. Place 1 Anna’s Ginger Thin biscuit in each hole. Bake for 3-4 minutes. Press down slightly to give shape to the biscuit. Heat the cream, then pour it over the broken chocolate and stir until melted. 7. Add butter and stir until combined. 8. Pour into biscuit shells and decorate with Daim Dragees. °
9. Refrigerate until set.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec GINGERBREAD CREAM LOG • • • • •
500 ml thickened cream 1 tsp caster sugar 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tin of Gille Gingerbread biscuits Lingonberry jam
1. Place cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat using an electric beater until stiff. 2. Spread a little of the cream onto the base of a serving plate. Spread one biscuit with 1 1/2 teaspoons cream then sandwich with another biscuit. Top with another 1 1/2 teaspoons cream then place biscuits on their side onto the serving plate. Repeat until the log reaches a desired length. Leave enough cream to spread over the log. 3. Once the log is covered entirely with the remaining cream, cover loosely with foil, then place in refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours to set. 4. Just before serving, gently drizzle lingongerry jam, mixed with a little water, over the top of the log. Cut cake diagonally into slices.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec CHOCOLATE TARTLETS • • • • •
175 g IKEA Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces 100 ml thickened cream 75 g butter 1 x pack of Daim Dragees 1 x tin Annas Ginger Thins
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. 2. Lightly grease patty tin. 3. Place the Anna Ginger Thins into Patty tin, one in each hole. 4. Place in the oven for approximately 3 mins, take out of the oven and press down slightly to give shape to the biscuit. Leave to cool. 5. Heat the cream in a saucepan and pour over the broken chocolate, stir until the chocolate is melted and completely mixed through. Add butter and stir until combined. 6. Pour into the cooled biscuit shells. 7. Decorate with the Daim Dragees. 8. Refrigerate for about 1 hour until completely chilled. 9. Delicious!!! °
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec POTATO AND SALMON BAKE Serves 4 • • • • • •
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
1 x pack of Potaotes Au Gratin 1 x pack of salmon Additional items: Broccoli florets - pre-cooked until just tender Diced onion Pinch each of salt, pepper, dill and parsley Preheat oven to 180 C. Defrost salmon and break into pieces. Defrost pack of Potaoes Au Gratin. Grease a casserole dish and place salmon pieces on bottom of casserole dish. Add additonal items to salmon (if using) mix through. Place Potatoes Au Gratin over the top and place in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle top with parsley. Serve with fresh salad or vegetables. °
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec VEGETARIAN PARMIGIANA Serves 8 • • • •
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1 x pack of Rosti 8 tablespoons IKEA Tomato Sauce 100 g grated Klosters cheese Herbs of choice: we suggest parsley and oregano
Preheat oven to 180 C. Place Rosti on greased baking sheet. Spread with IKEA Tomato Sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes until cheese has melted..Sprinkle herbs on top. 6. Serve with salad or vegetables of choice.
Enjoy on its own as a quick snack for the kids after school or add to a main meal for a delicious vegetarian option.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec GRAVAD LAX MOUSSE Serves 6 • • • • • •
2 x packs of Gravad Lax (marinated salmon) 10 g butter 150 ml thickened cream 1 x sachet gelatine powder 100 ml fish stock Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place 1 pack of Gravad Lax with butter into blender and process until smooth. 2. Warm the fish stock and add to gelatine, stir to dissolve. 3. Add cream and gelatine mix to blender, process until combined. 4. Either use 6 small ramekins or 1 dish, then place the remaining slices of Gravad Lax into the dishes, allowing them to overlap the edges of the dish. 5. Place mousse mixture into dish/es then fold over Gravad Lax to cover the mousse. 6. Cover with Glad Wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours. 7. Gently tap the base of the dish and place onto plate. 8. Serve with fresh crusty bread and salad.
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec GOURMET SALMON PIE Serves 4 • • • • •
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
2 x pack of Salmon 1 x pack of IKEA Frozen Mashed Potatoes Small brocolli - florets only Peas and corn Salt and pepper Heat oven to 180 C. Defrost salmon and break into pieces. Cook in mocrowave for 4 minutes and flake. Make up mashed potatoes according to directions on pack. Mix together the salmon and potatoes with all other ingredients. Place into greased casserole dish, flatten top. Place into heated oven for 20 minutes until golden brown. Can be served with salad or vegetables of choice. °
y s a e d n a k c Q u i A E K I m o r f s e p i rec GOURMET SALMON PATTIES Serves 4 •
1x pack of salmon
1x pack of IKEA Frozen Mashed Potatoes
Salt and pepper
1. Defrost salmon and break into pieces. 2. Cook in microwave for 4 minutes and flake. 3. Make up mashed potatoes according to directions on pack. 4. Mix together salmon and potatoes and mash together. 5. Add salt and pepper. 6. Take a large tablespoon of the mixture and form into small patty shape. 7. Place each side into flour and then press into the breadcrumb mix. 8. Place on a tray covered in Glad Bake, continue until all mixture is used. 9. Heat oil in large frypan or electric frypan. Place patties into pan, cook eahc side for 5 minutes until golden brown. 10. Great hot or cold - good for lunch boxes for the kids.