Second Periodic Examination in MAPEH 10 from MAPEH Grade 10 Facebook Page. Thanks for sharing the file....
Second Periodic Examination in Music, Arts, Physical Education & Health Grade 10 S.Y. 2015 - 2016 Name:________________________________ Teacher:______________________________ Time:_________________________________ Directions:
Date:_______________________________ Section:_____________________________ Parent’s Signature:___________________
1. Read the following test items carefully. 2. Shade the letter of the best answer. 3. If you do not know the answer to the question, skip it. Return to that question later. 4. Do the best you can. Do n ot guess at the answe r.
MUSIC 1. It is a style of music, ranging from 1960s vocal and 1970s soft rock music to predominantly ballad-heavy music of the present day, with varying degrees of easy listening, soul, rhythm and blues, and rock influence. A. Contemporary Music B. Original Pilipino Music C. Alternative Music D. Hip Hop 2.
Originally referred only to Philippine pop songs, particularly ballads, such as those popular after the collapse of its predecessor, the Manila Sound of the late 1970s. A. Contemporary Music B. Original Pilipino Music C. Alternative Music D. Hip Hop
3. A music known for its unconventional practices such as distorted guitar sounds, oppressive lyrics, and defiant attitudes. A. Contemporary Music B. Original Pilipino Music C. Alternative Music D. Hip Hop 4. A kind of music stylized, highly rhythmic type of music that usually (but not always) includes portions of rhythmically chanted words called “rap. A. Contemporary Music B. Original Pilipino Music C. Alternative Music D. Hip Hop 5. He was known as the “King of Pop” music. A. Michael Joseph Jackson C. Michael John Jackson B. Michael James Jackson D. Michael Jordan Jackson 6. The term Disco Music originated from the French word _________which means a library for phonograph records. A. Discotillion B. Discotheque C. Discofever D. Disconight 7. An English rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960. With members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they became widely regarded as the greatest and most influential act of the rock era. A. ABBA B. Elvis Presley Band C. The Beatles D. The Queen 8. Best known proponent of reggae music. A. Elvis Presley B. Paul Mcartney
C. John Lennon
D. Bob Marley
9. This music originated as an expressive folksong in narrative verse with text dealing typically about love. A. Ballad B. Standard C. Romantic D. Pop Rock 10. It is a foremost Argentinian and Uruguayan urban popular song and dance that is related to the Cuban contradanza, habanera, and Cuban tango, and remains a 20th century nationalistic Argentinian piece of music that is most expressive. A. Cumbia B. Tango C. Cha Cha D.Bossa Nova 11. This was the ancient vessel flute made of clay or ceramic with four to 12 finger holes and a mouthpiece that projected from the body. A. Zamponas B. Pitus C. Ocarina D. Quenas
12. The vocal music was often deep chested while instrumental music greatly relied on resonant drums and sympathetic buzzers to produce rich sounds and occasional loud volume levels to reflect their intensity. A. Indigenous Latin-American Music C. Native American Music B. Euro Latin-American Music D. Afro Latin-American Music 13. These are instruments which have vibrating animal membranes used in drums. Their shapes may be conical, cylindrical, barrel, hour-glass, globular, or kettle, and are played with sticks, hands, or a combination of both. A. Membranophones B. Chordophones C. Idophones D. Lamellaphones 14. The ancient carnival tradition from the north-east of Brazil. It has its roots in the sugar fazendas and slave estates of Pernambuco state, where black African slaves formed religious brotherhoods to preserve African culture and heritage. A. Alfaia Drums B. Maracatu C. Blues D. Arigatu 15. A term used to describe the fusion of West African with black American music. A. Axe B. Apala C. Afrobeat D. Jive ARTS 16. A genre that encompasses artworks created with new media technologies, including digital art, computer graphics, computer animation, virtual art, Internet art, interactive art, video games, computer robotics, 3D printing, and art as biotechnology. Or essentially computer generated or manipulated Art. A. Media Technique B. Computer Tech C. Digital Art D. Technology-based Art 17. This art makes use of electronic and mechanical devices, rather than the artist’s own hand, to produce the desired images and effects. A. Digital Arts B. Computer Arts C. Colorful Arts D. Photo Tech Arts 18. An application for android phones that allows you to make collages out of images from your photo gallery. A. Photo Booth B. Photo Grid C. Pic Collage D. Pic monkey 19. A fast and fun way to share images with others; snap a photo, choose from among the available filters, and share via Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. A. Twitter B. Friendster C. Instagram D. Facebook 20. An image editing software developed and manufactured by Adobe Systems Inc. and considered one of the leaders in photo editing software. A. Editing Shop B. Clip Art Shop C. Digital Art D. Photoshop 21. The art and science of producing and manipulating digital photographs. A. Digital Photography C. Digital Photographic B. Digital Photos D, Digital Arts 22. A users option in a type of digital camera in which automatically makes all the adjustments in lighting, focus zoom-in and zoom-out, even removal of “red eye” with the user being given some leeway for slight adjustments. A. Digicam B. Point-and-Shoot C. Focus D. Effects 23. This is an electronic game that involves human interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device such as a TV screen or computer monitor. A. DSLR B. Video Cover C. Video Game D. Dota all stars 24. It is a multiplayer online battle arena mod for the video game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, based on the "Aeon of Strife" map for StarCraft. The scenario objective is for each team to destroy the opponents' Ancient, heavily guarded structures at opposing corners of the map. A. Mind Craft B. Leader of League C. Clash of Clans D. Defense of the Ancients
25. This is a method of creating an artwork using a computer. A. Digital Painting B. Digital Photography C. Digital Arts
D. Digital Effects
26. The emphasis is on the manipulation of created images in order to achieve special effects through rotating, stretching, blurring, resizing, twirling, and other changes to the original image. A. Imaging B. Graphical Imaging C. Graphic Arts D. Photographic 27. DSLR Camera Stands for ____________. A. digital sole-lens reflex B. digital size-lens reflex
C. digital single-lens reflex D. digital saving-lens reflex
28. The most well known principle of photographic composition. A. Rule of Photography B. Golden Rule C. Rule of Arts
D. Rule of thirds
29. The Museum opened its doors to the public in September 2005 and its primary goal is to foster a greater public appreciation of the finest international as well as national cultural, historical as well as design exhibitions and programs through the following themes: SinoFilipino expressions, Bridging Cultures, designing as Art, Art as Design, Culture and Development. A. Yuchengco B. Ateneo C. Deviant D. GSIS 30. A free photo editor and drawing application, as well as a social network for you to share your art with others. A. Picassa B. Picsart C. Flipagram D. snapseed PHYSICAL EDUCATION 31. The style of physical movement designed to increase heart rate and improve oxygenation throughout the body. A. Aerobic Exercise B. Recreation C. Intensity D. Hip-Hop Aerobics 32. An activity that people engage in their free time that they enjoy and recognize as having socially redeeming values and generates a general sense of well being. A. Aerobic Exercise B. Recreation C. Intensity D. Hip-Hop Aerobics 33. This refers to how hard you should exercise or the difficulty of your physical activity. A. Aerobic Exercise B. Recreation C. Intensity D. Hip-Hop Aerobics 34. The exciting combination of intense cardiovascular exercises incorporating hip-hop moves and upbeat music to get your heart pumping. A. Aerobic Exercise B. Recreation C. Intensity D. Hip-Hop Aerobics 35. This refers to eating disorder characterized by self-imposed starvation to lose and maintain very low body weight, due to a false or distorted perception of being fat. A. Anorexia Nervosa B. Bulimia Nervosa C. Binge-eating disorder D. Emotional Eating 36. It refers to an eating disorder characterized by a pattern of binge-eating disorder and purging in an attempt to lose weight and/or maintain low body weight. A. Anorexia Nervosa B. Bulimia Nervosa C. Binge-eating disorder D. Emotional Eating 37. An eating disorder characterized by uncontrollable episodes of eating excessive amounts of foods within a relatively short time. A. Anorexia Nervosa B. Bulimia Nervosa C. Binge-eating disorder D. Emotional Eating 38. The consumption of large quantities of food to suppress negative emotions. A. Anorexia Nervosa B. Bulimia Nervosa C. Binge-eating disorder D. Emotional Eating 39. This refers to how often you involve yourself in regular physical activity or exercise. A. Frequency B. Time C. Type D. Aerobics
40. Which of the following is the kind of exercise or physical activity you should engage in. A. Frequency B. Time C. Type D. Aerobics 41. Which of the following, aside from fitness, can be developed if one engages in recreational activities? A. Social benefits B. refresh senses C. refills energy D. all of the above 42. The following are the reasons why fitness is a universal concern EXCEPT ONE; A. we face different challenges everyday and it’s just but proper to keep ourselves fit all the time if we are to overcome them. B. Everyone needs to be physically fit to meet daily physical challenges. C. One can effectively influence the consciousness of the community on fitness if he or she fosters fitness and well being. D. To be good athlete or player in a certain sport. 43. What happens if one doesn’t have a physically active lifestyle? A. He/she is prone to weight gain or obesity which may lead to diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. B. He/she will not be physically fit. C. He /she will become sickly. D. He/she will become fat. 44. The following are the benefits of yoga exercise EXCEPT ONE: A. Improves posture and balance B. Increase one’s flexibility and is good for muscle toning C. Intense cardiovascular and fat burning workout. D. Low risk of injury of muscles and ligaments. 45. Jeffvan is considering a strength training program. Which of the following should he consider before developing his goals? A. His current level of strength C. his daily schedule B. Past injuries D. all of the above HEALTH EDUCATION 46. It provides for the regulation of products and services being sold and offered. A. Consumer Ad B. Traditional and Alternative Medicines Act C. Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act D. Philippine AIDS Prevention and Control Act. 47. The Act identifies scientifically proven herbs as medicinal plants. A. Consumer Ad B. Traditional and Alternative Medicines Act C. Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act D. Philippine AIDS Prevention and Control Act. 48. An Act that provides for maternal and child healthcare, family planning, and responsible parenthood. A. Consumer Ad B. Traditional and Alternative Medicines Act C. Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act D. Philippine AIDS Prevention and Control Act. 49. An Act provides assistance for the prevention and control of AIDS. A. Consumer Ad B. Traditional and Alternative Medicines Act C. Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act D. Philippine AIDS Prevention and Control Act.
50. A state of physical, mental, and social well-being in all matters relating to the reproductive system, at all ages of life. A. Reproductive Health B. Birth Control C. AIDS D. Alternatives 51. Reproductive health care, information, and supplies shall be made available most especially to poor beneficiaries. A. Self -Control B. Birth Control C. AIDS D. Alternatives 52. Couples determine their ideal family size and the government shall equip each parent with needed information in all aspects of family life and reproductive health. A. Birth Control B. Informed Choice C. Responsible Parenthood D. AIDS 53. This is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) which usually does not have symptoms in its early stages. A. Infected Mother B. SARS C. HIV D. AIDS 54. An Act that protects citizens from the harmful effects of dangerous drugs to their physical and mental well-being. A. Republic Act. No. 9165 B. Republic Act. No. 8504 C. R.A. 1605 D. R.A. 1022 55. A term for any illegal activity that uses a computer as its primary means of commission. A. Cyber pornography B. Cybercrime C. Cyber Bullying D. Cybertics 56. Refers to methods and measures for reducing the risk of a person using the road network for being killed or seriously injured. A. Safety First B. First Aid C. Road Safety D. Driving Law 57. An act that promotes environmental awareness through environmental education. A. Republic Act. No. 9165
B. Republic Act. No. 8504 C. R.A. 1605
D. Republic Act No. 9512
A visual depiction, including any photograph, film, video, picture, or computer or computer-generated image or picture, whether made or produced by electronic, mechanical, or other means, of sexually explicit conduct. A. Child Pornography B. Child Abuse C. Cybercrime D. Porno 59. An Act provides for the improvement of quality and delivery of healthcare services in the country through the development of traditional and alternative healthcare and its integration into the national healthcare system. A. Republic Act 8405 B. Republic Act. No. 8423 C. R.A. 1605 D. R.A. 1022 60. "An Act Penalizing Persons Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol, Dangerous Drugs, And Similar Substances, And For Other Purposes". A. Republic Act 8405 B. Republic Act. No. 8423 C. R.A. No. 10586 D. R.A. 1022
“ Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”.
Goodluck and God Bless!!! Sir Andy
Second Quarter Answer Key in MAPEH G10 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D 5. A 6. B 7. C 8. D 9. A 10.B 11.C 12.D 13.A 14.B 15.C 16.D 17.A 18.B 19.C 20.D 21.A 22.B 23.C 24.D 25.A 26.B 27.C 28.D 29.A 30.B 31.A 32.B 33.C 34.D 35.A 36.B 37.C 38.D 39.A 40.B 41.D 42.D 43.E 44.C 45.D 46.A 47.B 48.C 49.D 50.A 51.B 52.C 53.D 54.A 55.B 56.C 57.D 58.A 59.B 60.C [email protected]