Practice MTCRE Test - admin Posted by admin on Jul 27, 2012 in Mikrotik | 0 comments 1. When sending out an ARP request, an IP host is expecting what kind of address for an answer? A. VLAN ID B. 802.11g C. IP address D. MAC Address
2. When adding a static route, you must always ensure that you add both the gateway and the interface. true
3. A MikoTik PPPoE Server can be used only within a broadcast domain, that is, users can not run PPPoE protocol with a server if there is a router between the customer and that PPPoE server. true
4. Router A and B are both running as PPPoE servers on different broadcast domains of your network. Is it possible to set Router A to use “/ppp secret” accounts from Router B to authenticate PPPoE customers ? false
5. What is the protocol number used by the EoIP tunnel, to encapsulate Ethernet frames and send them to the remote side of the EoIP tunnel A. 47 B. 1194 C. 1723
6. ECMP provides: A. per src address load balancing to multiple gateways B. per connection load balancing to multiple gateways C. per packet load balancing to multiple gateways D. per src/dst address pair load balancing to multiple gateways 7. A MikroTik system administrator implemented OSPF Routing protocol in the network. But realized that he has a static route on the routers. What can be done to make the static route work as a failover whenever the dynamic routing protocol fails. A. He should use “netwatch” to trigger static routes whenever OSPF fails B. He should increase the administrative distance of the static route C. He should manually disable the static routes and enable them whenever OSPF fails D. Delete all static routes because there is no way for it to work with OSPF 8. When adding a user to your local ppp secrets/ppp profiles database, it is possible to A. Allow/deny use of more than one login by this user B. Allow only pppoe login C. Allow login by pppoe and pptp, but deny login by l2tp
D. Set max values for total transferred bytes (up- and download) E. Deny services (like telnet) only for this user or for one group of users 9. If ‘check-gateway’ is enabled for an ECMP route and one of the gateways is unreachable, then A. the ECMP route becomes inactive B. ECMP is going to send packets to all gateways even if one is unreachable C. the unreachable gateway is not going be used in Round Robin algorithm 10. You want to create a route to the network 192.168.0.0/24. Which of the following is a legal gateway? A. 192.168.100.1 B. pppoe-out1 C. 192.168.0.1 D. ether1
11. The correct order for PPPOE discovery stage is A. Request, Offer, Initialization and Session confirmation B. Request, Initialization, Session confirmation and Offer C. Initialization, Session confirmation, Request and Offer D. Initialization, Offer, Request and Session confirmation
12. It is possible to have OSPF and BGP configured on the same router?
13. The default value of ‘target-scope’ for a static route is: A. 1 B. 255 C. 30 D. 10
14. Consider the following output from the command “/ip address print”:Flags: X – disabled, I – invalid, D – dynamic # ADDRESS NETWORK BROADCAST INTERFACE 0 10.10.10.1/32 10.10.10.2 0.0.0.0 pppoe-1 1 10.10.10.1/32 10.10.10.3 0.0.0.0 pppoe-2This configuration is invalid because of the duplicate IP’s.
15. Which routing table is used to apply recursive routing at MikroTik RouterOS A. It is only possible on the x86 platform B. It is not possible C. It is possible in all the routing tables installed in a router D. It is only possible in the main routing table
16. There are 6 routers running OSPF and connected with each other using point-to-point network types. How many Designated Routers are there among them? A. 15 B. 1 C. 6
17. /ip route can have DS flags simultaneously.
18. True or False: BGP can be used for internal routing, using one internal AS number.
19. Router has two gateways to reach a certain network both with check gateway activated. Choose the option you can use to control active and backup gateway. A. Scope B. Interface C. Routing mark D. Distance
20. Consider the attached diagram: In order for Router 1 to see all of the networks the following commands could be used (choose all answers that could work) A. /ip route add dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=10.10.0.2 B. /ip route add dst-address=172.16.0.0/24 gateway=10.10.0.2, /ip route add dstaddress=126.96.36.199/24 gateway=10.50.0.2 C. /routing add dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=10.10.0.2 D. /ip route add dst-address=172.16.0.0/24 gateway=10.10.0.2, /ip route add dstaddress=188.8.131.52/24 gateway=10.10.0.2 21. OSFP area ID does not need to be unique within the AS.
22. Consider the following diagram. We want to communicate from a device on LAN1 to a device on LAN2. Assuming that all necessary configurations are already included on R2, which of the following configurations in R1 would enable this communication? A. /ip route add dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=192.168.99.2 B. /ip route add dst-address=0.0.0.0/0 gateway=Ether1 C. /ip route add dst-address=192.168.0.0/24 gateway=192.168.0.1 D. /ip route add dst-address=192.168.1.0/24 gateway=192.168.99.2 E. /ip route add dst-address=192.168.1.0/24 srcaddress=192.168.0.0/24 gateway=192.168.99.2 23. When using the “check gateway” function in creating a route, the following protocols can be utilized to ensure the gateway address is reachable (choose all correct answers): A. ICMP B. UDP C. MNDP D. ARP
24. If router receives packet with TTL=1 then: A. packet will not be forwarded B. packet will be forwarded only to next L3 device C. packet will always reach its destination
25. Which is the correct way to set a comment in a OSPF dynamic route: A. It can be configured by setting up Routing
filters B. It can be configured manually in the Routing Table C. A comment cannot be configured in a dynamic route