LT ASSESSMENT READING
Download LT ASSESSMENT READING...
Assessing Reading 1. Perceptive Reading A. Reading aloud (for Fifth grade of Elementary School) A. Read the text carefuly!
Lala’s father works in the office. He is a manager. In his office room, there are many things. On his desk, there are computer, printer, facsimile, telephone, and box. The box fulfills with some pencils, pens and board markers. Near the door, there are sofa and table. Behind his desk-chair, thereare windows. On the wall, there are pictures of president and vice president. At the corner, there is a flag. Beside the flag, there are big bookcase, and cabinet. There are many books in the bookcase. All of the books are thearchives.
B. Read the text carefuly! DANU’S FAMILY
I am danu. I have two sister and one sister. They are, sisi, sila, and didin. Every day we always plays together. My hobby is surfing. Every holiday I always go to beach. Sisi hobby is jogging, she always jogging around our home at morning. Sila hobby is cooking, she is good cooker, every day she help our mother to cooks for our family. Didin hobby is playin playing g footba football, ll, didin didin and his group group always always play play actrac actractiv tive. e. Iam very very happy life with our family.
B. Writing Response (for Fifth grade of Elementary School)
A. answer the question based on the text above!
1. Who is work in the office? 2. Where is the flag? 3.Lalas’ father take hold of the office as? 4.Is there are pictures of president and vice president.?
B. answer the question based on the text above!
1. How many Danu’s sister? 2. who is help mother to cooks? 3. Where is Danu usually goes every holiday?
C. Multiple Choice 1. Minimal pair distinction a. Circle S For same or D for diffrent!
b. Circle S For same or D for diffrent!
2. Grapheme recognition task a. Circle the “ood” item, the one that doesn’t “belong”!
b. Circle the “ood” item, the one that doesn’t “belong”!
D. Picture-Cued Items 1. Picture Cued Word identification a. point the word that you read here!
b. point the word that you read!
a. cupboardb. Picture
2. Picture –cued sentence identification a. look at the picture above, point to the part of picture that you read about here!
1. The woman is sweeping on the floor. 2. The man is washing the mirror.
3. The ball on the floor. b. look at the picture above, point to the part of picture that you read about here!
1. The chair is in front of the door. 2. The man is reading a book beside right the chair.
3. The door is opening.
3. Picture –cued true/false sentence identification a. Circle T (true) or F (false) based on the picture!
1. One of the books is white.
2. Booth of the book is white.
3. The pen on the book is red. 4. The book is on the desk. b. Circle T (true) or F (false) based on the picture!
1. The man is writing.
2. The man is using glass
3. The man is sitting down on the chair.
4. The man is sleeping on the room.
4. Picture –cued Matching word identification a. match the word with the picture!
1. Hand phone 2. Pen 3. Book 4. Ball b. match the word with the picture!
1. slipper 2. pillow 3. chair 4. cupbroad 5. multiple-choice Picture –cued Matching word
identification a. read the word and then choose the correct item!
1. cat 2. bird
3. lion b. read the word and then choose the correct item!
1. eye 2. mouth 3. nose
2. Selective Reading A. Multiple Choice 1. Multiple-choice vocabulary/grammar task a. Choose the best answerby crossing (X) a, b, c, or d!
1. My Father goes to Surabaya, because they have ___________ a. Motorcycle
b. Enought money
d. Hand phone
2. My friends go to my __________, they meet with my mother. a. Campus
b. Friend’s house
3. ana and koko __________ sitting under the tree. a. is
b. Choose the best answerby crossing (X) a, b, c, or d!
1. there _________ cupbroads in the corner of classroom. a. is
2. Rani is hungry. She is go to __________
3. my father is a pilot. He is _________ the plane a. fly
2. contextualized multiple-choice vocabulary/grammar task a. Choose the best answerby crossing (X) a, b, c, or d!
1. koko : do you watch television in the evening, Meme? Meme : Yes, ________ a. I don’t
b. you do
c. you don’t
d. I do
2. kiko Koka
: what time is it now? : it is ____________
b. five o’clock b. 2nd
c. december 3. ana
: what are you doing, now?
Dio: I am____________ a. write the letter c. wrote the letter
b. writing the letter d. writen the letter
b. Choose the best answerby crossing (X) a, b, c, or d!
1. Rahma : do you want to go to yogyakarta? Indra
: __________ because Yogyakarta is my favorite city, especially
in Candi brobudur. a. No, I don’t
b. yes, I don’t
c. No, I do
d. Yes, I do
2. adi : where do you go? Ida : I ___________. We can swimming there. a. cinema
c. borobudur temple 3. dodi
: what is your sister hobby?
Dani : her hobby is cooking. She always __________ everyday. a. cooking
3. multiple-choice cloze vocabulary/grammar task a. Choose the best answer by crossing a or b!
My father is(1) ______ to Bali. And we will (2) ________ in the sanur Hotel for several days. There are many (3) _______ facilities. It can make me happy to (4) ________ there. 1. a. Going
2. a. Stay
3. a. Good
4. a. Live
b. Choose the best answer by crossing a or b!
winda and (1)_______ brother are in Soekarno – Hatta Airport. They (2) ________ going there by taxi. They are witing for (3) ________ parents from Singapore. Mr. Yusuf is winda’s father. He is businesman. He will (4) ________ by Garuda Indonesia. 1. a. His
2. a. Are
3. a. Our
4. a. Visit
B. Matching Task
1. Vocabulary matching task a. Write the letter of the definition on the right that matches the word on the left.
_________ 1. Helpful
_________ 2. Politeness b. polite
_________ 3. pleasure
b. Write the letter of the definition on the right that matches the word on the left.
_________ 1. Handsome
_________ 2. Full
a. Have good face b. Nothing place again
_________ 3. Driver
c. Driver motorcycle
a. fill with choose from among the following word!
1. The woman is __________ my life. 2. Everybody who want to come to my home, must be have good __________ 3. I like ________ to clean my brain.
Choose from among the following:
Helpful Politeness Pleasure b. fill with choose from among the following word!
1. I meet the ________ boy. He is wearing necklake and rings. 2. The tank which is filled water is _______. So, I have to turn off the pomp. 3. He is a teacher. And he can _________ car. Choose from among the following:
Full Driver Editing Tasks
1. Multiple-choice grammar editing task a.Choose the letter of the underlined word that is not correct!
1. the buffalo and the bison are like except for the size and shapes of the head and shoulders. A
2. Only about 3% of oil whells actually do a profit A
3. Alike all other mammals, dolphins have lungs. A B
b. Choose the letter of the underlined word that is not correct!
1. dislike sumac with red and berries, sumac with white berries is poisonous A
2. A crowd of the several hundred fan watched the ceremony from behind a fence. A
3. the four string on the violin are tuned in fifths A
Multiple-choice picture-cued response Choose the answer by crossing the letter! 1. Tuti and her mother go to shooping. Tuti go to giant hypermall. She wants to buy shoes for school. See the following four picture:
2. andreas have a bar of chocolate. He gives half a bar of cholotate to his brother. See the following four picture: a.
Diagram – labeling task
Label the picture with the number of coresponding item described below 1.
1. The hairs is to cover the head. 2. The mouth that consist of tooth, tongue, and lips.it’s under the nose 3. The stomach is the middle of our body, the stomach is under the chest. 4. The foot under the leg and used to kick ball and anything that we want to kick, and we use Gap-filling Task
Sentence Complete Task
: What I have to do if I can’t speak fluently? : you have to read anything of ___________________ And must try to _______________________________ If the way is not good for you can ________________ You can share about it to _______________________
Language Testing II Assessing Reading Assignment
Disusun oleh :
: Hairur Rahman
Faculty of English Department PGRI ADI BUANA UNIVERSITY 2011