Article 3 : Ignorance of the Law excuses no one from compliance therewith....
Art. 12. Circumstances the following are exempt from criminal liability: which exempt from criminal liability. 1. An imbecile or an insane 1. An imbecile or an insane person, unless the latter has acted during a lucid interval.
When the imbecile or an insane person h the law defines as a felony (delito), the c confinement in one of the hospitals or as persons thus afflicted, which he shall no without first obtaining the permission of
2. under nine years of age
2. A person under nine years of age.
R.A 9344 Juvenile Justice and Welfare A
3. A person over nine years of age and under fifteen, unless he has acted with discernment
3. A person over nine years of age and under fifteen, unless he R.A 9344 Juvenile Justice and Welfare A has acted with discernment, in which case, such minor shall be yrs old proceeded against in accordance with the provisions of Art. 80 of When such minor is adjudged to be crim this Code. court, in conformably with the provision paragraph, shall commit him to the care who shall be charged with his surveillan he shall be committed to the care of som mentioned in said Art. 80.
4. Any person who, while performing a lawful act with due care, causes an injury by mere accident without fault or intention 1. of causing it.
Person is performing a lawful a
With due care
E causes injury to another by m
Without fault or intention of ca
compulsion of irresisti
5. Any person who act under the compulsion of irresistible force.
6. impulse of an uncontrollable fear
7. insuperable cause.
6. Any person who acts under the impulse of an uncontrollable fear of an equal or greater injury.
that the compulsion is by mean
that the physical force must be
that the physical force must com
That the threat which causes th than, or at least equal to, that which
That it promises an evil of such the ordinary man would have succu
7. Any person who fails to perform an act required by law, when prevented by some lawful insuperable cause. 1.
That an act is required by law t
That a person fails to perform s
That his failure to perform such insuperable cause